HELP NEEDED !!!

Hosted by Luciano Rodriguez and Pat Johnston, this discussion group is dedicated to 1/48 scale AFV, vehicle and figure modelling.

HELP NEEDED !!!

May 26th, 2009, 11:11 am #1

Hi guys...I need some major help in locating 1:48 Modern German Infantry figures.Am happy to get 3 possibly 4 if anyone has any for sale or trade? It seems 1:48 is dead and gone, especially in figures an anything modern is impossible to find.I have a nice little dio with a Leopard based in Kosovo....and it's screaming out for some figures.Any help would be greatly appreciated. It does not necesarily have to be modern german..but it would help alot. Thanks guys..G

May 26th, 2009, 1:29 pm #2

http://quarter-kit.com/ but you will get a few more responces with better info I'm sure. There is also a fellow named Marc Le Bayon who might be able to help. There is a huge network of folks to help you if you go to the "track48.com" website.

May 26th, 2009, 1:31 pm #3

Hi guys...I need some major help in locating 1:48 Modern German Infantry figures.Am happy to get 3 possibly 4 if anyone has any for sale or trade? It seems 1:48 is dead and gone, especially in figures an anything modern is impossible to find.I have a nice little dio with a Leopard based in Kosovo....and it's screaming out for some figures.Any help would be greatly appreciated. It does not necesarily have to be modern german..but it would help alot. Thanks guys..G

Gavin,

Regarding modern AFV crews, maybe our Sponsor GasoLine can have something you can use as basis for further conversion. Please check the modern French AFV crew on the Quarter-kit site.

Also perhaps Propaganda Kompany can have some suitable figures you can use to convert as well.

I do not know about any other source for modern AFV crews or modern panzergrenadiers so far. Mayeb wargaming can have something else, but not sure.

HTH
Lu

May 26th, 2009, 1:52 pm #4

Hi Gavin , here is the link for PK Kompanie. Take a look into the Accessories / Figures section - 1/48th is there on the top left.

http://propaganda.kompany.free.fr/

Have a look around, you will find some weapons sets and figures - mb you could convert the US figs into some NATO / EU country that uses US weapons.

Best of luck

Paul

May 26th, 2009, 2:54 pm #5

Dead and gone??!! DEAD and GONE!!???? Cough! Choke! Splutter!!!!! I must go and sit down for two minutes!!!!

Tim

www.fighting48th.com

May 26th, 2009, 10:05 pm #6

Hi Gavin , here is the link for PK Kompanie. Take a look into the Accessories / Figures section - 1/48th is there on the top left.

http://propaganda.kompany.free.fr/

Have a look around, you will find some weapons sets and figures - mb you could convert the US figs into some NATO / EU country that uses US weapons.

Best of luck

Paul

Has anyone bought figures from PK, and how is the quality? I'm afraid the photos don't give a good impression on them...

Damon.

May 27th, 2009, 12:37 am #7

any day day they should arrive. They are extremely expensive but no alternatives.