Help Needed Spanish Language Modelling Sites

El foro de discusión en lengua española está moderado por Miguel Jiménez Mig y cubre todos los aspectos del modelismo militar desde figuras, dioramas hasta vehículos.

Help Needed Spanish Language Modelling Sites

July 9th, 2010, 10:16 am #1

Hi Guys,

Some of you may know I have a small AM business. I'm looking to promote it more by sending out news items etc. Are there any Spanish language modelling forums I should look up?

Thanks

Chris
Inside the Armour

July 14th, 2010, 5:45 pm #2

hello friend.

You can promote in www.panzernet.com

It is the main spanish site for spnaish speakers, and for sure your great products will be very welcome (or I hope and I wish)

I wish you good luck with your great idea of products, because "interiors" always was a best seller.

Sincerily

MIg Jimenez

July 15th, 2010, 12:19 pm #3

Gracias Mig, por el consejo y los buenos deseos!

July 22nd, 2010, 2:53 pm #4

hello friend.

You can promote in www.panzernet.com

It is the main spanish site for spnaish speakers, and for sure your great products will be very welcome (or I hope and I wish)

I wish you good luck with your great idea of products, because "interiors" always was a best seller.

Sincerily

MIg Jimenez
Apparently I have to pay to sponsor the site there to get new on the site! I think I will not send them kit news

Any other suggestions greatly appreciated

Chris

February 13th, 2015, 11:39 am #5

Hi Chris,
My first option for a Spanish language modelling page is Yoryi. I ignore what is their advertising policy, though.
Good luck.