Help needed for ARMO models

Polish language forum for discussion of all armour modelling-related topics. Hosted by Tomasz Basarabowicz.

Help needed for ARMO models

March 28th, 2011, 4:57 pm #1

Some years ago I bought the Armo kits for the Polish fuel trailer, Sokol motorcycle, and the Field kitchen. The numbers of these kits are 35032, 35035, 35039.

When I bought them, I am sure I remember that on the Jadar site there were photos to show how to assemble the models. The pictures don't seem to be there now. Can anyone help me with finding these photos to help with the construction of the models.

I would be very grateful for assistance.

Chris

Chris Lloyd-Staples
MAFVA Information Officer
Last edited by Chris Lloyd-Staples on March 28th, 2011, 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chris Lloyd-Staples

Research / Information Officer, MAFVA

2VP (International), AMPS

I believe the pages were taken down...

April 4th, 2011, 5:44 pm #2

Hopefully, someone did download the images and can offer them to you.

Regards,

Saúl García

It still works

April 8th, 2011, 8:28 pm #3

Some years ago I bought the Armo kits for the Polish fuel trailer, Sokol motorcycle, and the Field kitchen. The numbers of these kits are 35032, 35035, 35039.

When I bought them, I am sure I remember that on the Jadar site there were photos to show how to assemble the models. The pictures don't seem to be there now. Can anyone help me with finding these photos to help with the construction of the models.

I would be very grateful for assistance.

Chris

Chris Lloyd-Staples
http://www.jadar.com.pl/armo/armo35-a.htm

Yes but not the ones I need.

April 9th, 2011, 5:21 pm #4

I'm looking for photos of the fuel trailer and the field kitchen. The pictures for these are not available, I think.

Chris

Chris Lloyd-Staples
Chris Lloyd-Staples

Research / Information Officer, MAFVA

2VP (International), AMPS