Hanomania GB - Sd.Kfz.253 **READY**

Hosted by Luciano Rodriguez and Pat Johnston, this discussion group is dedicated to 1/48 scale AFV, vehicle and figure modelling.

Hanomania GB - Sd.Kfz.253 **READY**

October 25th, 2009, 12:18 pm #1

Hi Folks,

after some see-saw with the grey faded painting job I think the result now is ok. At this model I passed to heavy chipping and concentrated me more on the presentation of dust. In fact of the small dimensions I belive: less is more and less chips are better then much (or to much) chips. Hope you like this model anyhow.

Cheers
Lars

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

October 25th, 2009, 12:33 pm #2

Hi Lars
Really effective - dusting with paint or pigment?
David

October 25th, 2009, 12:42 pm #3

thanks! Dust was made only with pigemts (from CMK).

Cheers
Lars

October 25th, 2009, 4:50 pm #4

Hi Folks,

after some see-saw with the grey faded painting job I think the result now is ok. At this model I passed to heavy chipping and concentrated me more on the presentation of dust. In fact of the small dimensions I belive: less is more and less chips are better then much (or to much) chips. Hope you like this model anyhow.

Cheers
Lars

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Don't worry, my friend. It looks perfect as it is.

Your grey colours look just perfect to me. And the study in dust effects is superb too.

I love this model, Lars, just like I love ALL your models.

I am a fan, Cheers, Pat

October 25th, 2009, 5:39 pm #5

Hi Folks,

Cheers
Lars

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Lars,

Amazing finish on this little vehicle. I must ask what paints, color combination's did you use to achieve the finish? I have a quarter scale StuG III I'm stalled on because I can't find a gray that I'm happy with.

Thanks for sharing!

Stuke

October 25th, 2009, 7:36 pm #6

Hi Folks,

Cheers
Lars

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
hey lars

striking good job with the gray, another great model of the factory lars

congrats friend

pd.I send you an email sorry for the delay, but I think you will be rewarded

October 25th, 2009, 8:16 pm #7

Hi Folks,

Cheers
Lars

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
sit down and let me stroke your had

Without fun Lars, really it is a well done grey job. And also I love this smooth added dust layer.
Great job on the small thing.

cheers my friend

Erik

Wie war's im Kloster ??? Gutes Bier ???

October 26th, 2009, 9:55 pm #8

Hi Folks,

Cheers
Lars

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
very well done my friend, a small very beautiful halftrack.

Cheers

October 27th, 2009, 10:37 am #9

Hi Folks,

Cheers
Lars

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Nice finish for a nice vehicle ... great work!!

October 27th, 2009, 1:37 pm #10

Don't worry, my friend. It looks perfect as it is.

Your grey colours look just perfect to me. And the study in dust effects is superb too.

I love this model, Lars, just like I love ALL your models.

I am a fan, Cheers, Pat
..don´t worry, be happy.. lalalala Whats the name of the singer of this cool song????

Thanks for your kindest words.

Cheers
Lars