Hanomania GB - next generation: Sd.Kfz.253 / Part 1.0

Hosted by Luciano Rodriguez and Pat Johnston, this discussion group is dedicated to 1/48 scale AFV, vehicle and figure modelling.

Hanomania GB - next generation: Sd.Kfz.253 / Part 1.0

October 18th, 2009, 10:20 am #1

Hello Friends,

I am back with another small halftrack - like Xavier I choosed a nice version of the Sd.Kfz.250 familiy. The kit comes from Tamiya ("Rommels Sd.Kfz.250/3"), Gasoline had the small conversion kit to realise a Sd.Kfz.253 version. Additionally I used an PE-Set from Hauler and the with indicators are from ABER. I lot of stuff for such a small kit!

Well, compared with the orignal vehicle there are some details missing at the model (incl. all the aftermarket products - such as I wish there were the lifting hooks availible or new tracks).

I think I will paint this thing in a overall grey sheme.

Hope you like this and as usal comments are very welcome.

Cheers
Lars from Würzburg

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

October 18th, 2009, 1:04 pm #2

congrats my friends,
again great model coming from you!..

go on, lars!..

murat

October 18th, 2009, 3:22 pm #3

Hello Friends,

I am back with another small halftrack - like Xavier I choosed a nice version of the Sd.Kfz.250 familiy. The kit comes from Tamiya ("Rommels Sd.Kfz.250/3"), Gasoline had the small conversion kit to realise a Sd.Kfz.253 version. Additionally I used an PE-Set from Hauler and the with indicators are from ABER. I lot of stuff for such a small kit!

Well, compared with the orignal vehicle there are some details missing at the model (incl. all the aftermarket products - such as I wish there were the lifting hooks availible or new tracks).

Cheers
Lars from Würzburg

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
hey Lars

another 253 .. very good montage, I look forward to your painting.

look your inbox.
saludos amigo

xavier

October 18th, 2009, 4:05 pm #4

congrats my friends,
again great model coming from you!..

go on, lars!..

murat
Hi Lars
You keep churning 'em out. Another great build. The Aber width indicator poles and the headlights add a nice touch of finesse.
David

October 19th, 2009, 3:04 pm #5

Hello Friends,

Cheers
Lars from Würzburg

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Murat, David and Xavi -thx for your comments. I am glad that you like the still "naked" halftrack.

Cheers
Lars