HanoMania GB anyone?

Hosted by Luciano Rodriguez and Pat Johnston, this discussion group is dedicated to 1/48 scale AFV, vehicle and figure modelling.

HanoMania GB anyone?

August 26th, 2009, 9:46 am #1

Gents,

After the successful MarderMania and the higly productive Allied Power, I think it is time for more GBs in the forum. Well, It has been a loooong wait but I believe this is the right moment to start the HanoMania to celebrate the arrival of the new Tamiya Sd.Kfz.251 Ausf D kit.

I think I do not need to write a long introduction to explain what a GB here is (just enjoy making and sharing you model with your fellow modellers here), the rules are pretty simple:

1> HanoMania will be dedicated to any half-tracked vehicle based on the very famous Hanomag family. Basically versions based on the Sd.Kfz 250 or Sd.Kfz.251 series mainly. Bear in mind those vehicles were produced in many variants so there are lots of valid subjects to make.

2> HanoMania will last from September 1st to December 31st.

And I guess that is all we need to start, right?.

What do you guys think... HanoMania anyone?.
Lu
Last edited by cmtlu on August 26th, 2009, 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

August 26th, 2009, 10:23 am #2

Hola Lu,

I will try to participate in this "show".

Best,

Tom

August 26th, 2009, 10:24 am #3

Gents,

After the successful MarderMania and the higly productive Allied Power, I think it is time for more GBs in the forum. Well, It has been a loooong wait but I believe this is the right moment to start the HanoMania to celebrate the arrival of the new Tamiya Sd.Kfz.251 Ausf D kit.

I think I do not need to write a long introduction to explain what a GB here is (just enjoy making and sharing you model with your fellow modellers here), the rules are pretty simple:

1> HanoMania will be dedicated to any half-tracked vehicle based on the very famous Hanomag family. Basically versions based on the Sd.Kfz 250 or Sd.Kfz.251 series mainly. Bear in mind those vehicles were produced in many variants so there are lots of valid subjects to make.

Lu

August 26th, 2009, 10:28 am #4

Gents,

Lu
I already started my kit :) n/t

August 26th, 2009, 12:39 pm #5

Gents,

Lu
Lu

I've had a go at a couple of GBs and have consistently failed to finish. I did see that this was on the way and stashed the AFV Club model. I might as well see if I can get at least one over the line so count me in, but don't count on me to finish.

Stu

August 26th, 2009, 12:47 pm #6

Gents,

Lu
Ok, two projects. First up, a (almost) OOB build of the Tamiya 251 - bit disappointed with the level of detail on this one. Second, the AFV Club 251 with Gaso.Line's 251/9 conversion.
Looking forward to seeing everyone's models.
David

August 26th, 2009, 1:21 pm #7

Gents,

Lu
i have in home AFV model.

August 26th, 2009, 2:31 pm #8

Gents,

Lu

August 26th, 2009, 3:32 pm #9

Gents,

Lu
..., you can count with me in this group, regards.

August 26th, 2009, 3:48 pm #10

Gents,

Lu
Sure I can build a halftrack! n/t