HanoMania ending parade

Hosted by Luciano Rodriguez and Pat Johnston, this discussion group is dedicated to 1/48 scale AFV, vehicle and figure modelling.

HanoMania ending parade

January 15th, 2010, 1:10 pm #1

Gents,

It is my pleasure to announce the end of our 3rd Group Build in this comunity today. After the popular MarderMania and highly productive Allied Power I believe HanoMania has been a complete success as well. After four and a half months we have shared lots of good modelling in a very friendly atmosphere here day by day, and that is the most valuable thing of those GBs to me, specially if that means one plus of motivation and encouragemt to our visitors and participants alike.

I recall now David Grummitt one day said GBs based on Tamiya kits are somewhat special and I have to agree with him. Although HanoMania also included some other kits, it is a fact to me the Tamiya Sd.Kfz.251 Ausf.D has proved to be a really versatile and popular kit that took most of the attention of the modellers involved and thanks to that we have seen some quite creative works representing different finishing styles very much appreciated I consider.

Said that, my honest thanks and congratulations to all the brave gents who finished the model on time, because once more you all have proved we have a very reliable and productive band of modellers here. To all of you who could not pass the finish line, please do not feel discouraged and next time will be.

Finally, very special thanks to our two sponsors Bill Wiseman (WWII Productions) and Olivier Saint-lot (GasoLine/Quarter-Kit) for theirs generous support much appreciated.

Okay, it is time to enjoy our HanoMania ending parade.
Lu

Brano Herain

Brett T. Green

Domingo Hernandez

Fernando Cuenca

Frank Keast

Greg Hessig

Hilton Oliveira

Ignacio del Corral

Jose Manuel Moreno

Konrad Schreier

Lars Richter

Lars Richter

Lu

Mike Rinaldi

Murat Özgul

Stuart Lawrie

Toku-san

Toku-san

Tomas de La fuente

Wayne Bull

Wayne Bull

Xavier Ruiz

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
NOTE: Although not completed on time, I do not want to forget the three following models still on the go I personally liked very much and hope to see completed one fine day soon.

Calvin Goh

Jose Luis Lopez

Murat Özgul

January 15th, 2010, 1:56 pm #2

Congrats on the wicked 251s gents some really good models ! i just received mine in the post 2days ago ! so some wicked inspiration ! again congrats to everyone who participated , hopefully i can participate in a future GB !?

January 15th, 2010, 2:30 pm #3

Gents,

It is my pleasure to announce the end of our 3rd Group Build in this comunity today. After the popular MarderMania and highly productive Allied Power I believe HanoMania has been a complete success as well. After four and a half months we have shared lots of good modelling in a very friendly atmosphere here day by day, and that is the most valuable thing of those GBs to me, specially if that means one plus of motivation and encouragemt to our visitors and participants alike.

I recall now David Grummitt one day said GBs based on Tamiya kits are somewhat special and I have to agree with him. Although HanoMania also included some other kits, it is a fact to me the Tamiya Sd.Kfz.251 Ausf.D has proved to be a really versatile and popular kit that took most of the attention of the modellers involved and thanks to that we have seen some quite creative works representing different finishing styles very much appreciated I consider.

Said that, my honest thanks and congratulations to all the brave gents who finished the model on time, because once more you all have proved we have a very reliable and productive band of modellers here. To all of you who could not pass the finish line, please do not feel discouraged and next time will be.

Finally, very special thanks to our two sponsors Bill Wiseman (WWII Productions) and Olivier Saint-lot (GasoLine/Quarter-Kit) for theirs generous support much appreciated.

Lu

Brano Herain

Brett T. Green

Domingo Hernandez

Fernando Cuenca

Frank Keast

Greg Hessig

Hilton Oliveira

Ignacio del Corral

Jose Manuel Moreno

Konrad Schreier

Lars Richter

Lars Richter

Lu

Mike Rinaldi

Murat Özgul

Stuart Lawrie

Toku-san

Toku-san

Tomas de La fuente

Wayne Bull

Wayne Bull

Xavier Ruiz

NOTE: Although not completed on time, I do not want to forget the three following models still on the go I personally liked very much and hope to see completed one fine day soon.

Calvin Goh

Jose Luis Lopez

Murat Özgul

Guys
Well done to everyone. I'm very impressed by the quality of builds here, the work on show just keeps getting better and better. Particularly envious of people (Lars, Domingo etc.) who have managed two models - I, to my shame, have still not completed my 251/9
Cheers
David

January 15th, 2010, 3:37 pm #4

Gents,

Lu

Brano Herain

Brett T. Green

Domingo Hernandez

Fernando Cuenca

Frank Keast

Greg Hessig

Hilton Oliveira

Ignacio del Corral

Jose Manuel Moreno

Konrad Schreier

Lars Richter

Lars Richter

Lu

Mike Rinaldi

Murat Özgul

Stuart Lawrie

Toku-san

Toku-san

Tomas de La fuente

Wayne Bull

Wayne Bull

Xavier Ruiz

Calvin Goh

Jose Luis Lopez

Murat Özgul

I couldn't participate, but you guys have made me proud to be a 1/48 modeler.

Some great works there and I congratulate you all.

Phil

January 15th, 2010, 6:13 pm #5

Gents,

Lu

Brano Herain

Brett T. Green

Domingo Hernandez

Fernando Cuenca

Frank Keast

Greg Hessig

Hilton Oliveira

Ignacio del Corral

Jose Manuel Moreno

Konrad Schreier

Lars Richter

Lars Richter

Lu

Mike Rinaldi

Murat Özgul

Stuart Lawrie

Toku-san

Toku-san

Tomas de La fuente

Wayne Bull

Wayne Bull

Xavier Ruiz

Calvin Goh

Jose Luis Lopez

Murat Özgul

Thank you Lu and all the modelers for putting together such a fantastic lineup. I can only hope the Pacific Group Build ending on January 31, 2010 (shameless plug) has equal quality and quantity of models.
Jim

January 15th, 2010, 6:32 pm #6

Gents,

Lu

Brano Herain

Brett T. Green

Domingo Hernandez

Fernando Cuenca

Frank Keast

Greg Hessig

Hilton Oliveira

Ignacio del Corral

Jose Manuel Moreno

Konrad Schreier

Lars Richter

Lars Richter

Lu

Mike Rinaldi

Murat Özgul

Stuart Lawrie

Toku-san

Toku-san

Tomas de La fuente

Wayne Bull

Wayne Bull

Xavier Ruiz

Calvin Goh

Jose Luis Lopez

Murat Özgul

nice to see the ending parade. And one more time the quarter scale models shows everybody what cool things are possible in this scale. Great stuff there, lovely works.

cheers Erik

January 16th, 2010, 1:05 am #7

Gents,

Lu

Brano Herain

Brett T. Green

Domingo Hernandez

Fernando Cuenca

Frank Keast

Greg Hessig

Hilton Oliveira

Ignacio del Corral

Jose Manuel Moreno

Konrad Schreier

Lars Richter

Lars Richter

Lu

Mike Rinaldi

Murat Özgul

Stuart Lawrie

Toku-san

Toku-san

Tomas de La fuente

Wayne Bull

Wayne Bull

Xavier Ruiz

Calvin Goh

Jose Luis Lopez

Murat Özgul

This is a great parade. Thank you Lu for adding mine in though there is still some minor works to be done. Congratulations to all has complete. They are all beautiful. I promise to complete the next group build.

The Duke
------------------
Talk Less, Build More
http://tinyworldofcalvingoh.blogspot.com/

January 16th, 2010, 2:05 am #8

Gents,

Lu

Brano Herain

Brett T. Green

Domingo Hernandez

Fernando Cuenca

Frank Keast

Greg Hessig

Hilton Oliveira

Ignacio del Corral

Jose Manuel Moreno

Konrad Schreier

Lars Richter

Lars Richter

Lu

Mike Rinaldi

Murat Özgul

Stuart Lawrie

Toku-san

Toku-san

Tomas de La fuente

Wayne Bull

Wayne Bull

Xavier Ruiz

Calvin Goh

Jose Luis Lopez

Murat Özgul

i can't imagine another place for modelling...
a lot of PERFECT guys&models.

i'm very happy to be here...

much thanks again,
murat

January 16th, 2010, 3:21 am #9

Gents,

Lu

Brano Herain

Brett T. Green

Domingo Hernandez

Fernando Cuenca

Frank Keast

Greg Hessig

Hilton Oliveira

Ignacio del Corral

Jose Manuel Moreno

Konrad Schreier

Lars Richter

Lars Richter

Lu

Mike Rinaldi

Murat Özgul

Stuart Lawrie

Toku-san

Toku-san

Tomas de La fuente

Wayne Bull

Wayne Bull

Xavier Ruiz

Calvin Goh

Jose Luis Lopez

Murat Özgul

It was a good opportunity to challenge it besides British subject.
And it was nice opportunity to see a lot of splendid works.

Thanks Lu-san, Thanks all,

Masanori Sato(Toku)

January 16th, 2010, 6:26 am #10

Gents,

Lu

Brano Herain

Brett T. Green

Domingo Hernandez

Fernando Cuenca

Frank Keast

Greg Hessig

Hilton Oliveira

Ignacio del Corral

Jose Manuel Moreno

Konrad Schreier

Lars Richter

Lars Richter

Lu

Mike Rinaldi

Murat Özgul

Stuart Lawrie

Toku-san

Toku-san

Tomas de La fuente

Wayne Bull

Wayne Bull

Xavier Ruiz

Calvin Goh

Jose Luis Lopez

Murat Özgul

Hello

Congratulations to all of this great artist who´s show us some great models.

The level of this GB is very high, it´s show the options of this scale, perfect.

Everyone who participans this GB is a winner.

With best regards
Andreas
http://www.modellbaurunde.at