Well this one has been done for a while...I finished it at the end of March 2011 for the AMPS 2011 Show and received a Silver in Advanced for my work. I was commuting to Maryland for the work week and only home on the weekends, then moved to Maryland of September of last year, so I'm just now getting around taking photos of it completed. I noticed that the rear engine deck screen has popped loose, so I need to fix that. The markings are custom made dry transfers that cost a pretty penny....
In-progress shots can be found here:
http://www.network54.com/Forum/110741/t ... n-progress
Equipment used: Nikon D3000, Nikon 40mm Macro, and Cowboy Studio 3 light set from Amazon.com. Pretty happy with the photos, though I think I need to adjust the white balance to get the colors to show up a bit better...they where taken under 5500K lighting from the light set and 6500 Florescent bulbs in my work area.
Not sure why the dry transfer "silvered" there
Peter Griffin: Any problem caused by a tank can be solved by a tank.
rusting to death at the back of Hell's Point, Guadalcanal.
Nicely finished kit there, well done.