Group build Stuglll

May 16th, 2012, 9:26 am #1

G'day Guy's
Here is my group build entry after 2 nights work. So far I've added some weld seams and a
turned barrel,the little Stug will get skirts and a hard edge camo scheme in dark yellow
and green.It is io enspiring to see what has been done on the forom since I've been away.
I had better pull my finger out and get some work done.
I hope you like the progress so far,all comments and suggestions greatfully accepted.
Regards to all.
Alan.

I am affraid....

May 16th, 2012, 12:54 pm #2

... one more great model is coming up here.

Alan,

Well, after this I only can be looking forward to seeing how you paint it. Anything decided about the painting scheme?. And one more thing... Please don't tell me now you assembled that StuH in your week in the desert... (just kidding)

Good work amigo.

Lu

http://www.onefortyeight.com

Nice one

May 16th, 2012, 6:07 pm #3

G'day Guy's
Here is my group build entry after 2 nights work. So far I've added some weld seams and a
turned barrel,the little Stug will get skirts and a hard edge camo scheme in dark yellow
and green.It is io enspiring to see what has been done on the forom since I've been away.
I hope you like the progress so far,all comments and suggestions greatfully accepted.
Regards to all.
Alan.

I love the stugs!

Check out the pin mark in the rear of the gun mantlet!
Looking forward to the paint

Javier Soler

Stuh 42

May 17th, 2012, 9:23 pm #4

G'day Guy's
Regards to all.
Alan.

Alan... two words..... "Hurry Up" for the next update

Best

Paul