Group Build M10 in progress

May 14th, 2012, 3:54 am #1

Great builds going on everyone. Please excuse my 'ghetto' picture taking. Next up is a round of resin putty to make more sandbags on the M10 and fill in gaps here and there. I love the expression on the Gasoline figure prisoner. The other one I modified.

nice setting nt

May 14th, 2012, 10:16 am #2

https://www.facebook.com/rvscale/
https://roman-the-modelmaker.blogspot.no/

Moving fast...

May 14th, 2012, 10:20 am #3

Great builds going on everyone. Please excuse my 'ghetto' picture taking. Next up is a round of resin putty to make more sandbags on the M10 and fill in gaps here and there. I love the expression on the Gasoline figure prisoner. The other one I modified.

Greg,

I see you are working a lot quickly. All works are going very well and I like the layout of the scene. If you admit one suggestion, on the second surrending german I would put right arm a bit lower because arm-shoulder line looks a bit forced, and you can also slightly change the pose of the legs with a hairdryer in order to increase diferences between both figures if you want.

That apart, good work overall, amigo.

Lu

http://www.onefortyeight.com

Thank you both. I'll work on the fig more, Great tips nt

May 14th, 2012, 2:32 pm #4

Thank you both. I'll work on the fig more, Great tips nt

Nice scene

May 14th, 2012, 6:45 pm #5

It looks like a nice scene. Looking forward for further progress!

Regards
Archy

You got it!

May 14th, 2012, 8:12 pm #6

Hi Greg!

M10 is one of my fav WW2 armour! And you nailed it because what a M10 without tons of stowage is?

Very nice vehicle, figures choice and setting!

Regards!
Alvaro

PS did you ever stop modelling 1/48???

Thanks fellas!

May 15th, 2012, 2:47 am #7

Hey Alvaro, I never stopped 1/48 and I build no other scale. I've just been hesitating having my name on the web too much, but I guess who cares. I never did get that armored Humvee finished but it's still sitting in the 'to do' pile when I feel the spark or when Tamiya releases an Abrams tank

May 16th, 2012, 8:56 am #8

Nice ... love to see 1/48 vignettes!!

Thank you ... me too :)

May 17th, 2012, 2:16 pm #9