Good Idea Lu.........Pat's modelling output, 2008.

Hosted by Luciano Rodriguez and Pat Johnston, this discussion group is dedicated to 1/48 scale AFV, vehicle and figure modelling.

Good Idea Lu.........Pat's modelling output, 2008.

December 28th, 2008, 12:55 am #1

Great idea Lu;

Let's get everyone on board with this, an exibition of sorts for 1/48.

I'll post my output over the last 12 months, and I too am only going to count 100% finished kits.

Started off with this Tamiya KV1. I was keen to try the silly putty camo....

Next up, lots of Hauler and lots of time to finish this, a project close to my heart, my Tamiya M10 TD......

Next, another favourite of mine, again, lots of AM here, a HobbyBoss/IronDivision combo of a Sherman M4A1 76mm.....

This model is a tribute to my good Mate, Sven, whose "Pink Panther" was so cool, I had to try something like it...Thanks Sven!

And finally, my first all resin kit, the Kengi T17E1 Staghound. Also, my first ever model of a Canadian subject(I am a Canadian, so this is a special model to me)...

Not the biggest output, but I am tending to take more & more time to finish my models these days, as I think I am developing a serious case of "After Market Syndrome".

I'd like to thank all the 48th Lads here who inspire me every day to do better, Thanks Guys!

Great thread Lu, and Cheers, Pat

December 28th, 2008, 5:17 am #2

five really well done kits in a year is pretty good output I'd say!

Cheers
Graeme

GD

December 28th, 2008, 9:55 am #3

Great idea Lu;

I'll post my output over the last 12 months, and I too am only going to count 100% finished kits.

Next up, lots of Hauler and lots of time to finish this, a project close to my heart, my Tamiya M10 TD......

Next, another favourite of mine, again, lots of AM here, a HobbyBoss/IronDivision combo of a Sherman M4A1 76mm.....

This model is a tribute to my good Mate, Sven, whose "Pink Panther" was so cool, I had to try something like it...Thanks Sven!

And finally, my first all resin kit, the Kengi T17E1 Staghound. Also, my first ever model of a Canadian subject(I am a Canadian, so this is a special model to me)...

Not the biggest output, but I am tending to take more & more time to finish my models these days, as I think I am developing a serious case of "After Market Syndrome".

I'd like to thank all the 48th Lads here who inspire me every day to do better, Thanks Guys!

That's just as good as it gets. All your models could easily compete with bigger scales.
Cheers mate
Sven

December 28th, 2008, 12:13 pm #4

Great idea Lu;

...that your AMS is very contagious!If I am lucky I will take in when you kiss me for the New Year
Arnaud.

December 28th, 2008, 12:15 pm #5

Great idea Lu;

in your models Pat, great exhibition my friend.

Cheers

December 28th, 2008, 1:21 pm #6

Great idea Lu;

Helloo Pat ,

Well my friend, you know that all of your models are outstanding !
Great paintjob and great weathering !!

My favorite's one is your TD-M10 --> you're paintjob is ...........;wonderful ( i'm sad that i can't read your article about that model !! )

Hope to see more in 2009 !

Cheers,and mate,
David

December 28th, 2008, 2:01 pm #7

Great idea Lu;

December 28th, 2008, 2:36 pm #8

Great idea Lu;

Some of the best models seen in this forum n/t

December 28th, 2008, 8:23 pm #9

Great idea Lu;

You've made such impressive progress with your style, it really shows here. Great work man!

Best,

Mike

December 28th, 2008, 8:48 pm #10

Great idea Lu;

Awesome collection, Pat. I've certainly learned so much through watching you work. Thanks.

Rick

http://ricklawler.blogspot.com/