Joined: August 31st, 2011, 2:28 pm

May 12th, 2018, 8:48 pm #41

You go so well, Jerry 😊😊😊
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: February 16th, 2008, 3:20 pm

May 12th, 2018, 9:36 pm #42

Loris Visintini wrote: You go so well, Jerry 😊😊😊
Thanks my good friend !
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: August 31st, 2011, 2:28 pm

May 12th, 2018, 9:41 pm #43

Hi Jerry, the new way to publish on Constructive Comments is much more practical than the previous one, you can also edit the posts, for me it's amazing how your works !!!!
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: April 22nd, 2005, 9:18 pm

May 13th, 2018, 2:26 am #44

Hi
All looks fantastic from here !  
Ps  if you ever get to see the beautifully painted original Miniart civvies at their stand, do look close - they show the most exquisitely painted details on the female civilians, with repeat pattens on the dresses, etc.

Cheers
Andrew
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: February 16th, 2008, 3:20 pm

May 13th, 2018, 2:22 pm #45

Loris Visintini wrote: Hi Jerry, the new way to publish on Constructive Comments is much more practical than the previous one, you can also edit the posts, for me it's amazing how your works !!!!
I agree buddy. This new format is WAY better than the old one.  Thanks,
J
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: February 16th, 2008, 3:20 pm

May 13th, 2018, 2:23 pm #46

AndrewTomlinson2 wrote: Hi
All looks fantastic from here !  
Ps  if you ever get to see the beautifully painted original Miniart civvies at their stand, do look close - they show the most exquisitely painted details on the female civilians, with repeat pattens on the dresses, etc.

Cheers
Andrew
   Thanks Andrew. I don't know how I would get to see that but I am sure I would enjoy it.
J
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: November 12th, 2005, 6:19 am

May 13th, 2018, 2:50 pm #47

Camo patterns look good Bro, tedious I'll bet.
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: February 16th, 2008, 3:20 pm

May 13th, 2018, 7:22 pm #48

Steven Zuleski wrote: Camo patterns look good Bro, tedious I'll bet.
  There is a tendency to try to start rushing thing after I get started. I usually loose that fight.
J
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: May 13th, 2014, 7:06 pm

May 14th, 2018, 12:40 pm #49

A very "hot" scene - is it the weather or the Allied fire? ;) Great work as always!
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: February 16th, 2008, 3:20 pm

May 14th, 2018, 3:18 pm #50

Kevin Tong wrote: A very "hot" scene - is it the weather or the Allied fire? ;) Great work as always!
Thanks buddy ! It is the weather,work load and situation. Stay tuned.
Quote
Like
Share