German 1/35 equipment

The Axis WWII discussion group is hosted by Tom Cockle and is dedicated to Axis armour of the Second World War.

German 1/35 equipment

May 7th, 2012, 4:08 am #1

Hi, I have been making TAHK models for a long time, I love the sculpting on the figures and the equipment! I just can't seem to find any sites that sell the stuff like the canteens and mess tins ans some of the shovels. I saw them on the TAHK website so I know they make them, but I just cannot find them, I've looked at Military Miniature Warehouse already, they have mainly weapons, and I've searched a few stores on ebay with no luck, any suggestions on where else to look would be VERY helpful!!!

Thanks in advance!

Rob

May 7th, 2012, 5:58 am #2

May 7th, 2012, 7:01 am #3

Hi, I have been making TAHK models for a long time, I love the sculpting on the figures and the equipment! I just can't seem to find any sites that sell the stuff like the canteens and mess tins ans some of the shovels. I saw them on the TAHK website so I know they make them, but I just cannot find them, I've looked at Military Miniature Warehouse already, they have mainly weapons, and I've searched a few stores on ebay with no luck, any suggestions on where else to look would be VERY helpful!!!

Thanks in advance!

Rob
the sculpting is great - try colorado miniatures online - they may have them.

May 7th, 2012, 8:41 am #4

Thanks in advance!

Rob
:>!!!

May 7th, 2012, 9:56 am #5

Thanks in advance!

Rob
Hi

Sorry but the link given for AFV Modeller isn't going to help you in your search. They are dropping virtually all the retail element of their business. They stopped being distributors for Alpine Miniatures some time ago and have been selling off other ranges at reduced prices. Tank at 40% as you can see, with no restocking.

There are other companies selling Tank but they seem to concentrate on figures only rather than equipment etc. In the UK Historex is one of those and there are a few others with ebay shops. I think Colorado Miniatures in the US might have some. You might have some luck with HobbyEasy in the Far East.

Alternatively contact Tank and ask for an up to date list of distributors/suppliers.

Verlinden do equipment sets but I can't vouch for accuracy or quality of these, maybe someone else can.

Could I suggest another option, which might be to buy Dragon figures containing Gen2 equipment and use the equipment in those. Some sets have large amounts of equipment in them which are very well moulded, but make sure its Gen2, that's the finer detailed ones.

Hope its of help

Alan

May 7th, 2012, 12:42 pm #6

Thanks in advance!

Rob
I bought a lot of Tank stuff from them in the past and they are very good to deal with. I have not looked lately to see what they have or not... http://www.coloradominiatures.com/
DAVID NICKELS

May 7th, 2012, 5:04 pm #7

Thanks in advance!

Rob
try here:
http://stores.ebay.com/farberry

he carries a lot of the tank stuff, and i have dealt with him on over 10 transactions. Never had a problem.
very prompt and professional. he also carries AK interactive and several other lines that can be hard to find.
If you need it ask him, he can probably get it for you!

Note: I am in no-way affiliated with this seller, just a customer.

May 7th, 2012, 9:10 pm #8

Soga Miniatures or Hobby Easy sites - non affiliated - just a satisfied customer.

May 8th, 2012, 2:10 am #9

Hi

Sorry but the link given for AFV Modeller isn't going to help you in your search. They are dropping virtually all the retail element of their business. They stopped being distributors for Alpine Miniatures some time ago and have been selling off other ranges at reduced prices. Tank at 40% as you can see, with no restocking.

There are other companies selling Tank but they seem to concentrate on figures only rather than equipment etc. In the UK Historex is one of those and there are a few others with ebay shops. I think Colorado Miniatures in the US might have some. You might have some luck with HobbyEasy in the Far East.

Alternatively contact Tank and ask for an up to date list of distributors/suppliers.

Verlinden do equipment sets but I can't vouch for accuracy or quality of these, maybe someone else can.

Could I suggest another option, which might be to buy Dragon figures containing Gen2 equipment and use the equipment in those. Some sets have large amounts of equipment in them which are very well moulded, but make sure its Gen2, that's the finer detailed ones.

Hope its of help

Alan
I'll keep looking, like I have been for years! :>! The next gen from Dragon is a good idea, I've done that a couple of times so far, may end up doing it more!

Thanks bud!

Rob