Four

This "virtual workbench" is hosted by Robert Oehler and Brett Green, and is designed so that Missing-lynx readers can share their "in progress" photos with the rest of the readership and generate constructive discussions. Participation is open to all Missing-lynx visitors.

Four

June 24th, 2011, 2:16 pm #1

Gents,

Well outside my comfort zone here but this Hobby Boss kit was too nice not to build! Suspension problems were a quick fix - would have been even quicker if I had changed the correct side Full detailed look in Issue 59 of AFV Modeller with a detailed walkaround of the real thing (not the Latrun vehicle) due out any day now.

regards David
AFV Modeller Magazine

Last edited by afvmodeller on June 24th, 2011, 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

June 24th, 2011, 2:29 pm #2

Not my cup of tea, this modern stuff, but what a great coat of dust!
Congratulations! cheers, Jan

June 24th, 2011, 2:37 pm #3

Gents,

Well outside my comfort zone here but this Hobby Boss kit was too nice not to build! Suspension problems were a quick fix - would have been even quicker if I had changed the correct side Full detailed look in Issue 59 of AFV Modeller with a detailed walkaround of the real thing (not the Latrun vehicle) due out any day now.

regards David
AFV Modeller Magazine

Very nice job David! congratulations!

http://www.hsstudio.it

http://troby-shermanolic.blogspot.com

June 24th, 2011, 2:43 pm #4

Gents,

regards David
AFV Modeller Magazine

Nice work mate. Well done.

June 24th, 2011, 3:22 pm #5

Gents,

regards David
AFV Modeller Magazine

love the weathering, great work out of your incredible KT.

Congrats.

June 24th, 2011, 5:24 pm #6

....the dust, fuel stains, etc but the optic sights really jump out at me. I don't think I've ever seen some done so well. They truly replicate how the real ones look.

Thanks for sharing,
Stuke

June 24th, 2011, 5:49 pm #7

Gents,

regards David
AFV Modeller Magazine

As always very very nice and it is my cup of tea.

June 24th, 2011, 5:55 pm #8

Gents,

regards David
AFV Modeller Magazine

... on a smaller scale! Nice Chariot Dave!

Ivan

http://icdesign.webs.com/

June 24th, 2011, 7:00 pm #9

Gents,

regards David
AFV Modeller Magazine

David,

As always I think your dust effect is the best going. Is this still your application of tinned Humbrol #72 like on your DD Sherman and Centurion Based Israeli APC? I absolutely love the look you achieve. I quit using Humbrol years ago when availability was spotty in the US. But you make me want to go out and buy more. Can't wait to see the article.
Fantastic work!

Cheers,
Rob Ervin
Formations

June 24th, 2011, 7:30 pm #10

Gents,

regards David
AFV Modeller Magazine

David,

Superb and subtle weathering !

Pigments or AK Interactive ? ot both ?

Xavier