For Gordon Brown of Cromwell Models

Hosted by Paul Giles, this discussion group is dedicated to 1/72 scale and smaller AFV modelling.

For Gordon Brown of Cromwell Models

August 12th, 2011, 3:28 pm #1

First of all I apologize for posting this here but, you leave me no choice. Can you please contact me regarding the order I placed in May? I have sent you numerous e-mails and you haven't responded.

August 12th, 2011, 4:55 pm #2

this issue seems to never go away - might be time to get a distributor - the products are excellent

August 12th, 2011, 5:11 pm #3

First of all I apologize for posting this here but, you leave me no choice. Can you please contact me regarding the order I placed in May? I have sent you numerous e-mails and you haven't responded.
why people continue to try to do business with this company based on the past history they have.The products might be great but if you can't get them or even responses from them,why bother? It's almost like self-inflicted aggravation and flustration.Best of luck. Dick Moye

August 12th, 2011, 7:49 pm #4

either. If you have been on this site for 6 months,I have no sympathy for you. If you are new,this is why the site needs a 'Good/bad trader DG'. It would be especially good to know that this site is really interested in serving the modeling community. Not saying it is their responsibility,just that it would be nice and more useful than 1 or more of the other DGs and would probably be used more often..........Dan

August 12th, 2011, 8:17 pm #5

Has it already been a month or so? Again and again the same nonsense, is this Cromwell paging terror ever going to stop? I'm getting sick and tired of those kind of messages time and time after time.

Al Bowie, the moderator on the general discussion group wrote:

This forum is not provided as Cromwell models mail service and as the threads asking Mr Brown to contact disgruntled customers generally spiral into anarchy they are best left elsewhere. Please do not post anymore messages aking for Mr Brown to contact you on this forum.
Al

see:
http://www.network54.com/Forum/47211/th ... lease+read

Can the ruling above be applied to this forum as well, please, please, please??

August 12th, 2011, 8:55 pm #6

Yes, I too am getting sick of having this situation. I'm going to contact some of the other moderators and discuss how to resolve this - once and for all, one way or another.

Please all be patient as I won't be letting this continue.

Many thanks

Alex

August 12th, 2011, 9:11 pm #7

Like I stated in my first post, I am sorry to do this. And I understand your grief and agree with you all 100% that this is not the place to post a "paging" message to Gordon but, it worked. He contacted me saying he is going to be in touch tomorrow regarding my order.
Again, sorry.
Brian

August 12th, 2011, 9:50 pm #8

Hi Brian

I understand why you posted, but I'm sure you'd agree that something's not right when you only get a response when forced to post on a public forum. Otherwise we could end up with an increasing number of these types of posts here which is not appropriate.

Regards

Alex

August 13th, 2011, 3:52 am #9

"frustrating" "over & over" "self-inflicted" all the right words!!

August 13th, 2011, 4:49 am #10

that it is important to see what happens on the market and how traders behave. Of course, forums like this are not responsible for sending messages to traders, but I think, for people who think about ordering models from these companies, will see what experience other people do and will decide (I think...) not order from these traders.
I think, comments like this also will show the traders that they shouldn`t act in a way that harms us and , at least, reduce such "strange trading" methods.
I think that it is OK to post these messages here. We can decide ourselves, if we read or ignore the next message in the same manner or not...
just my opinion...
Kaya Saydas