Finally, my AMPS pics up.

Hosted by Al Bowie and Brett Green, the General AFV Modelling discussion group covers any general military modelling topic including industry news and announcements.

Finally, my AMPS pics up.

May 11th, 2012, 12:38 am #1

http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y76/jc ... PS%202012/
They are what they are...no particular order, a few a bit blurry, but lots of them!

Jim

May 11th, 2012, 1:21 am #2

Hi Jim

Thanks for posting and sharing the images, any ideas on whom did the Warrior and the I am assuming, Chechen scene?

Jon

May 11th, 2012, 1:29 am #3

I think they may have both been by Jim Wechsler.

May 11th, 2012, 3:52 am #4

Jim- Great shots. Thanks for taking the time and posting them. I saw you there but never got over to say hi. Greg- The Warrior was by Jim Wecshler. I do not recall who the one you mentioned.
There is a lone Canadian Staghound by yours truly.
Thanks
Joe Bevans
AMPS 2nd VP West Region
AMPS So Cal....

May 11th, 2012, 4:31 am #5

Hi Jim

Thanks for posting and sharing the images, any ideas on whom did the Warrior and the I am assuming, Chechen scene?

Jon
The Chechen scene with the BTR-70 and the guy on the ground against the car wearing the black hood is by Greg Chilar. It is titled "The Interrogation" and is packed with details bottom to top and front to rear. Everytime I looked it over something new popped out. Definitely styrene eye candy.
Outta here, Mike sends . . .

May 11th, 2012, 4:36 am #6

http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y76/jc ... PS%202012/
They are what they are...no particular order, a few a bit blurry, but lots of them!

Jim
That was a great show. There sure was a lot of quality work in one place and nothing but armor too! Though I missed the half-rack of ribs at Mimis Retreat you missed the full "rack" at Mad Anthonys! See ya next show.

May 11th, 2012, 5:34 am #7

Jim, thanks for posting these. there was a lot of nice stuff on the tables this year. I have to say I think my favorite is the one mentioned by Greg Chilar. Just caught my eye every time walked around the tables.

Sean Lynch
AMPS 2nd VP Mid-West

May 11th, 2012, 8:58 am #8

The Chechen scene with the BTR-70 and the guy on the ground against the car wearing the black hood is by Greg Chilar. It is titled "The Interrogation" and is packed with details bottom to top and front to rear. Everytime I looked it over something new popped out. Definitely styrene eye candy.
Hi guys,

I know there is a few masterclub and tank figures, is there any others?

Thanks
Alex

May 11th, 2012, 11:06 am #9

Jim, thanks for posting these. there was a lot of nice stuff on the tables this year. I have to say I think my favorite is the one mentioned by Greg Chilar. Just caught my eye every time walked around the tables.

Sean Lynch
AMPS 2nd VP Mid-West
As I missed the show it has been very enjoyable to view photos from AMPS 2012. In particular that massive M-5A1 light tank that was practically re-built.

Frank Blanton

"Fantasy Football,
Dungeons and Dragons for Jocks"

May 11th, 2012, 6:05 pm #10

Hi guys,

I know there is a few masterclub and tank figures, is there any others?

Thanks
Alex
Howdy Alex, all of the figures looked modified but of Tank origin. You would have to ask Greg to know for certain. I have never seen him on a modeling forum and do not have any contact info for him.