Finally a new MT-LB

Hosted by Paul Giles, this discussion group is dedicated to 1/72 scale and smaller AFV modelling.

Finally a new MT-LB

September 10th, 2017, 5:03 pm #1

Modelcollect have announced a new MT-LB and variants including towed weapons for it, they are just starting to make the molds.

Simon Barnes

September 10th, 2017, 6:33 pm #2

they make or include all those extras thats a goldmine!!

September 10th, 2017, 9:12 pm #3

You'll have to buy at least 10 kits to get alll those extras
Sincerely Alexey Blaschuk.
http://www.acemodel.com.ua
https://www.facebook.com/acemodelkits/

September 10th, 2017, 11:49 pm #4

I still have a couple of your MT-LBs to build Alexey

Cheers

David
David Clark
Bellarine Peninsula, Victoria, Australia

Nostalgia isn't what it used to be - Simone Signoret

September 11th, 2017, 7:51 am #5

And all will be built (well finished, since they are already started) Only the SA 13 is hard to get,(sold my other one) it's still mainly the extras I'm interested in, a 2b9 means I can finally mount one portee style, that and yours are really hard to get hold of anymore😀 I am hoping that the chassis will be expanded to include the MT LBu range especially the 1v11 etc vehicles. It's only the availability of the ACE kit that's the problem for me.
Simon Barnes

September 11th, 2017, 6:31 pm #6

...definitely buy ten for all the variants! But I won't stop buying your models Alexey; I love all your products. I have a list of 17 of your models I'm trying to raise the funds to buy. All of them are of the highest priority. Meanwhile, I have another 20+ ACE kits I still have to build. That'll keep me busy until I can but the newest ones I want.
The Duke; Mark Deliduka
Virtuoso of Miniatures

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.

September 11th, 2017, 7:28 pm #7

Modelcollect have announced a new MT-LB and variants including towed weapons for it, they are just starting to make the molds.

...pension deposited in their bank directly!!! Who said this was the golden age of Braille Scale, its gone to platinum now!!!
"Never forget your weapons are made by the lowest bidder!?"
G = Graham.