E-10 1945 finished

This "virtual workbench" is hosted by Robert Oehler and Brett Green, and is designed so that Missing-lynx readers can share their "in progress" photos with the rest of the readership and generate constructive discussions. Participation is open to all Missing-lynx visitors.

E-10 1945 finished

December 16th, 2007, 8:40 pm #1

Hi friends, the last model, E-10 from Trumpeter OOTB, painted with acrylics and finished with filters, enamels and pigments. I hope you like it.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Your comments are wellcome.

December 17th, 2007, 3:45 am #2

Hi Domingo

Nice job, I think the weathering is spot on, heavy but not overdone! I particularly like the way you've done the wheels.

Jan

December 17th, 2007, 1:36 pm #3

Hi friends, the last model, E-10 from Trumpeter OOTB, painted with acrylics and finished with filters, enamels and pigments. I hope you like it.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

I too realy like the weathering on the lower end- especially the light sand color. Can you tell a little about your methods-

JD

December 17th, 2007, 8:20 pm #4

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

I hope mine turns out half as good!
Jan

December 18th, 2007, 12:34 am #5

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Very good looking. It is nice to see an E - series that doesn't have Octopus camo, 46 "what if" camo or total red primer as the scheme.
K.