Do you remember ....

Hosted by Luciano Rodriguez and Pat Johnston, this discussion group is dedicated to 1/48 scale AFV, vehicle and figure modelling.

Do you remember ....

May 23rd, 2010, 9:33 pm #1

this sherman.

[/IMG]

Ok, this is his actual state, 90% finish and waiting for a small scene to show the work. I hope you like it and, I know , it's my interpretation of ythe famous photo.

I want to give a big THANKS to Alvaro Rodríguez to give me the human touch on this. Thanks mate.

Cheers

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

May 23rd, 2010, 11:47 pm #2

superb work dom...
what can i say? only a word: i'm soooooooo jealous

congrats amigo,
murat
Last edited by muratozgul on May 23rd, 2010, 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

May 23rd, 2010, 11:59 pm #3

this sherman.

[/IMG]

Ok, this is his actual state, 90% finish and waiting for a small scene to show the work. I hope you like it and, I know , it's my interpretation of ythe famous photo.

I want to give a big THANKS to Alvaro Rodríguez to give me the human touch on this. Thanks mate.

Cheers

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
Domin,

Terrific combo... also I am tooooo jealous...

You never stop suprising me, amigo.
Lu

May 24th, 2010, 8:13 am #4

this sherman.

[/IMG]

Cheers

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
Absolutely outstanding super Domi!!!

Wood effects are superb! ... I also love the metal rusted beam attached to the boggies ....

Impressive my friend!!!

May 24th, 2010, 12:58 pm #5

this sherman.

[/IMG]

Cheers

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
Hola Domingo,me parece un trabajo fantastico y lleno de vida y color,espero poder verlo en alguna ocasion en vivo,hasta pronto.

May 24th, 2010, 7:14 pm #6

this sherman.

[/IMG]

Cheers

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
Who says Shermans are only one color! Still hate those HB tracks though.

Great execution of this famous photo. The little TE-KE is a sweet looking kit. Congrats on another great bit of modeling.

Best,

Mike

"Buddy the Elf, what's your favorite color?."

May 24th, 2010, 8:18 pm #7

this sherman.

[/IMG]

Cheers

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
I love the USMC Shermans, Mate!

I remember him very well, and I've been waiting a while to see this finished.

It came out wonderful, Dom. I especially love the way you've painted the front hull concrete.....perfect!

Cheers Amigo, and hat's off to another awesome Sherman, Pat

p.s. I also have Alvaro's USMC tank commander, and yes, he is excellent. P.

May 25th, 2010, 6:54 am #8

guys for your words, I've working on this to finish fine. stay tunned.

Cheers.

May 25th, 2010, 2:21 pm #9

this sherman.

[/IMG]

Cheers

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
Another great job Amigo

May 25th, 2010, 2:36 pm #10

this sherman.

[/IMG]

Cheers

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
friend

beautiful combination of vehicles, I like the result.

congratulations

xavier