DO NOT DEAL WITH CROMWELL MODELS

A bulletin board for vendors to make product announcements and offer items for sale.

DO NOT DEAL WITH CROMWELL MODELS

January 29th, 2012, 6:17 am #1

Firstly,I would like to apologise in advance for having to post in this forum. But REPEATED emails going unanswered by Gordon have forced my hand.

Over 2 and half years ago...I paid Gordon Brown 260.00 GBP sterling in cash at Euro Militaire. The Mastiff & Cougar kits (1 of each ) that were placed aside for me whilst I judged in the competition room were "sold" by "mistake"...and the aforementioned kits were to to forwarded on to me.
Well surprise surprise...no kits.
I have the receipt for cash sale - docket #52 from your sales book Gordon.
And as you havn't traded at Euro for the past 2 years...and have chosen to ignore my emails..whilst still posting on ML leave's me in no doubt as to your lack of intentions toward honouring our agreement which you entered into when you accepted my money,and issued a receipt for same.
I require either the kits...or the money refunded. And Gordon,I requre this at once.Or I will have no option but to proceed in the collection and resolution of this matter.

Last chance Gordon.

Sincerly.
Ray Blythe.

Follow the tread on the General forum...a LOT of unhappy campers :http://www.network54.com/Forum/47211/me ... ing+to+all.

Additionaly : It is NOT my intention of starting any kind of flame war..just seeking a response for the final time.
And if your thinking of dealing with Gordon..THINK AGAIN!...

January 29th, 2012, 3:41 pm #2

Gordon,
I echo Ray Blythe's response. I finally received a response from on 26 January. I responded back with a proposal. How about making a response or counter proposal. I don't think it is too much to expect more than one note from you every year. Let's have a dialogue and end this long-running dispute.

January 30th, 2012, 3:24 pm #3

Gordon,
I posted another e-mail message to you today, 30 January.

January 31st, 2012, 10:23 am #4

you have 24 hours to act.
http://www.network54.com/Forum/47211/me ... ast+chance.

Thank you.