DML Pz. III Ausf N crew finished.

This "virtual workbench" is hosted by Robert Oehler and Brett Green, and is designed so that Missing-lynx readers can share their "in progress" photos with the rest of the readership and generate constructive discussions. Participation is open to all Missing-lynx visitors.

DML Pz. III Ausf N crew finished.

July 2nd, 2012, 12:37 pm #1

Hi guys finally got this done. Big thanks to Stefano DI Giusto whose superb book on Pz. Abt. 208 et al in Italy provided the inspiration and info for this project. Any comments more than welcome,
Regards Phil.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

July 2nd, 2012, 12:45 pm #2

Excellent work Phil, the photo's are superb too, especially as I'm trying to teach myself to paint figures.

July 2nd, 2012, 12:59 pm #3

Hi guys finally got this done. Big thanks to Stefano DI Giusto whose superb book on Pz. Abt. 208 et al in Italy provided the inspiration and info for this project. Any comments more than welcome,
Regards Phil.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
Phil-- the figures and tank are outstanding. What is the brand and color you applied to the tank?
thanks
Dave
D J Judge

July 2nd, 2012, 2:10 pm #4

Regards Phil.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
wonderfully rendered tank. The figures are all top notch as well and really bring that great Panzer to life.
J

July 2nd, 2012, 2:17 pm #5

Regards Phil.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
Phil..this is a very great work!!the figures and tank are outstanding.

http://www.hsstudio.it

http://troby-shermanolic.blogspot.com

July 2nd, 2012, 2:52 pm #6

Regards Phil.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
Your attention to detail is superb especially on the figures, i'm wondering if it's ten minutes to two or ten past ten on the figure on the rear's watch. I'v never seen zim on a Pz III except for the ones in Norway, intresting that there were some in Italy. The light weathering on the side skirts is great when most of us are overdoing it these days.
Great model Phil.
Regard's, Dave.

July 2nd, 2012, 3:05 pm #7

Regards Phil.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
Hi Phil
Awesome ,mate.
You made a very inspiring work on this.

Cheers Oliver

July 2nd, 2012, 4:50 pm #8

Regards Phil.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
Superb! That is a work of art.

Regards
Andy K

--------------------------------------------
http://andykingsmodelblog.blogspot.co.uk/

July 2nd, 2012, 6:44 pm #9

Regards Phil.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
Very nicely done - great figs and the vehicle is top-notch...if I look at the tank commander too long I get a crick in my neck!!

July 2nd, 2012, 6:47 pm #10

Regards Phil.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
Awesome Phil as always. I am a huge fan of your work.