Diorama in progress, vehicles ready..

This "virtual workbench" is hosted by Robert Oehler and Brett Green, and is designed so that Missing-lynx readers can share their "in progress" photos with the rest of the readership and generate constructive discussions. Participation is open to all Missing-lynx visitors.

Diorama in progress, vehicles ready..

January 1st, 2012, 8:44 pm #1

Happy new year everyone!

A couple of kits ready for my latest diorama. The L70 was a left out from an earlier project and was left unpainted on the shelf for a coupple of years. Eager to do a German 1/35 project again it was a perfect start
A lot more dust and dirt will be added when the L70 is on the base
The base and figures are still in an early stage, no photos yet, an update will follow.

Per Olav

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
Last edited by perolav on January 1st, 2012, 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

January 1st, 2012, 9:17 pm #2

I like it....esp. the handle of the spade burned off.

January 1st, 2012, 9:19 pm #3

Happy new year everyone!

A couple of kits ready for my latest diorama. The L70 was a left out from an earlier project and was left unpainted on the shelf for a coupple of years. Eager to do a German 1/35 project again it was a perfect start
The base and figures are still in an early stage, no photos yet, an update will follow.

Per Olav

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
Hi Per Olav,
Good to see your new project here on missing lynx!I already told you my opinion About your L70 which is Good by the way:)
The willy is also looking Nicely detailed and painted.
I am curious how this diorama will end !

Best/Roger

And a happy new year!
Last edited by rogerhm on January 1st, 2012, 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

January 1st, 2012, 9:45 pm #4

Happy new year everyone!

Per Olav

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
Hello Per Olav !
Happy to see you here !Your work is very beautiful ! What a realistic result !
Congrats !

Patrick

January 1st, 2012, 9:55 pm #5

Happy new year everyone!

Per Olav

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
amazing job!
https://www.facebook.com/rvscale/
https://roman-the-modelmaker.blogspot.no/

January 1st, 2012, 10:08 pm #6

Happy new year everyone!

Per Olav

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
This is just amazing! Allways fun to see your work;)

January 1st, 2012, 11:15 pm #7

Happy new year everyone!

Per Olav

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
Once again you are doing a super job, interesting subject an a fine eye for detail. Reminds me of Jean-Baptiste Verlac's destroyed vehicles years ago.
I look forward to the next update already

Theo

January 1st, 2012, 11:40 pm #8

Happy new year everyone!

Per Olav

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
Great dio to follow !

Andrew

January 2nd, 2012, 12:16 am #9

Happy new year everyone!

Per Olav

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
Hey there. Looks really sweet. In the first photo, it seems to me that there would be an axle shaft sticking out of the return roller mount and not a hole. Don't know but would make sense. Also the track behind the right idler would collapse on the ground or perhaps you'll do that on the diorama. Looking forward to seeing it all come together.

January 2nd, 2012, 4:06 am #10

Happy new year everyone!

Per Olav

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
Been waiting to see the progress on this one. Fantastic work so far Per Olav. The kind of stuff I love.

As for the track at the rear....yes and no, so your good there.

Talk soon

Rob

www.scratchmod.com
The Art of Destruction