Dingo Wip

Hosted by Paul Giles, this discussion group is dedicated to 1/72 scale and smaller AFV modelling.

Dingo Wip

September 11th, 2017, 7:50 pm #1

A friend of my reminded me at the KMK show that I didn't show my work here anymore. So in that case I am glad to set that right. Current at my work desk is the Revell Dingo with some small modifications and the wheels from T&T. The Revell wheels are really not worth the plastic. I masked the windows, and next will be the primer coat.

thanks for watching. And I promise to show my next update faster.
www.twenot.nl

September 11th, 2017, 11:43 pm #2

Hello Bas,

Nice little vehicle, the wheels do look very good and were a good upgrade. What do you use to mask the windows? I shall look forward to the next update and seeing the vehicle with some paint on. You definitely need to post more often .

All the best,

Paul
“Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons.”
― Douglas MacArthur

September 12th, 2017, 5:25 pm #3

A friend of my reminded me at the KMK show that I didn't show my work here anymore. So in that case I am glad to set that right. Current at my work desk is the Revell Dingo with some small modifications and the wheels from T&T. The Revell wheels are really not worth the plastic. I masked the windows, and next will be the primer coat.

Well done Bas

Cheers!
Groet,
Pieter

September 12th, 2017, 6:46 pm #4

...something else?
"Never forget your weapons are made by the lowest bidder!?"
G = Graham.

September 13th, 2017, 6:52 pm #5

yes, this a left over from another Etch set. I checked the ones dedicated for this kit, but most parts are from the inside and you see almost nothing from it. So I did made some my own.

Best regards, Bas
www.twenot.nl