Crusader Mk.III - in progress

Hosted by Luciano Rodriguez and Pat Johnston, this discussion group is dedicated to 1/48 scale AFV, vehicle and figure modelling.

Crusader Mk.III - in progress

December 16th, 2011, 1:35 pm #1

Hello,

Here are a couple in progress photos of my recent project - ready for paint Crusader Mk.III from Polish 1st Armored Division, England '43.

Some scratchbuild parts, canon and Besa MG barrels from RB Model, and some details from Aber PE dedicated to Cromwell Mk.I.

Thanks for looking and best regards from Poland.

Dominik

December 16th, 2011, 1:50 pm #2

December 16th, 2011, 2:59 pm #3

Hello,

Here are a couple in progress photos of my recent project - ready for paint Crusader Mk.III from Polish 1st Armored Division, England '43.

Some scratchbuild parts, canon and Besa MG barrels from RB Model, and some details from Aber PE dedicated to Cromwell Mk.I.

Dominik

Dominik,

Long time without seeing one of your beautiful works, but the result is worth the wait without doubt. Now paint it like you do.

Keep us posted, please.
Lu

December 16th, 2011, 4:58 pm #4

Hello,

Dominik

Dominik;

I love this, your detailling is perfect, and I love the subject.

I cannot wait to see this painted, my friend. I am a big fan of your models.

The Crusader MkIII is on my list of models to do in the new year, and your model is inspiring for me to get on it. Lovely work!

Cheers, Pat

December 17th, 2011, 1:25 pm #5

Hello,

Dominik

thast really a beautiful work so far - turns the kit into a "bigger looking" model! I love every additional part, well done!

Cheers
Lars

http://tankmodels.blogspot.com/

December 17th, 2011, 8:48 pm #6

Hello,

Dominik

impressive build so far. This is a start. I'm keen to see some paint on it.

cheers

Erik

December 17th, 2011, 11:44 pm #7

Hello,

Dominik

Dear Dominik,

You research enough and express it precisely.
I wait for completion.

December 18th, 2011, 9:21 pm #8

Hello,

Dominik

Thanks for the comments guys! Great to be here again
Soon, /in two or three weeks/ I'll post some photos of painted Crusader and "in progress" photos of my new project - scratchbuild Rotatrailer for this tank.

Best regards from Poland

Dominik

December 19th, 2011, 8:30 am #9

Hello,

Dominik

Great great detailing work! .... really nice. Can´t wait to see it painted...

December 20th, 2011, 12:47 pm #10

Hi Jose,

I agree with the others. Some nice detail work. But you might want to check where the fuel pipe enters the tank. Not though the filler cap its self! It enters a little bit foward of the cap.

JohnO