Cromwell lVf, WIP.

Hosted by Luciano Rodriguez and Pat Johnston, this discussion group is dedicated to 1/48 scale AFV, vehicle and figure modelling.

Cromwell lVf, WIP.

January 17th, 2012, 10:33 am #1

I was going to sell this kit off to lighten my hoard, but decided instead to build it as a Mk.lVf. I also displaced a couple of the road wheels on each side, to add a bit of interest. Just waiting on some stowage to go on before painting. Thanks for looking.

John.

January 17th, 2012, 1:41 pm #2

Dear John,
This is a superb and simple conversion you've done. I particularly like what you've done with the suspension. I'm going to copy you. Thanks for the inspiration.
Sincerely,
Shon

January 17th, 2012, 3:43 pm #3

I was going to sell this kit off to lighten my hoard, but decided instead to build it as a Mk.lVf. I also displaced a couple of the road wheels on each side, to add a bit of interest. Just waiting on some stowage to go on before painting. Thanks for looking.

John.

I'd same idea with thid metal-bodys. So, I love this. Great done job !
But not only the suspension, the vehicle is looking very well too. I'm curios for more.

cheers
Erik

January 17th, 2012, 3:58 pm #4

John.

Thanks for the positive feed back. I'm just waiting on a delivery of Blackdog resin, and then I can finish it.

Regards,

John.

January 18th, 2012, 11:18 am #5

John.

Hi John,

Very nice Cromwell that given the details.
I look forward to completion.

Best regards,
Masanori Sato(Toku)

January 18th, 2012, 7:44 pm #6

John.

A very fine work in the sight until now, I am wishing to see the painting, until soon.

January 19th, 2012, 5:27 pm #7

John.

Thanks for your comments. Hopefully, I'll be painting it this weekend, unless first grandchild makes an early appearance, then everything is put on hold!

Regards,

John.

January 23rd, 2012, 2:14 pm #8

John.