Cove Models

Hosted by Al Bowie and Brett Green, the General AFV Modelling discussion group covers any general military modelling topic including industry news and announcements.

Cove Models

January 12th, 2012, 1:03 pm #1

Further to the post further down, has anyone had any luck resolving issues with Cove Models?

As with others they have taken a payment for an item ordered in November and not yet delivered. On look back further I have found that they have also taken payments on two other items that were 'to follow' and never have.

I've been emailing them, no response, written to them, no response and I've been phoning them...no response.

It's like sending messages into outer space!

January 12th, 2012, 6:44 pm #2

Hi Richard , I have had no luck either and am right in the middle of escalating to a paypal claim.

Its a shame as setting up a Gmail email as a secondary form of communication is easy and would cut out all this messing about IF a company was serious about providing good customer service.

Best

Paul

January 12th, 2012, 6:49 pm #3

...like John, the owner of Cove Models to be so uncommunicative. I sincerely hope there's nothing happened and that he's ok. I'm attempting other ways of getting in touch with him. If I find out anything I'll get back to you.

Vinnie

January 12th, 2012, 7:29 pm #4

Hi Richard , I have had no luck either and am right in the middle of escalating to a paypal claim.

Its a shame as setting up a Gmail email as a secondary form of communication is easy and would cut out all this messing about IF a company was serious about providing good customer service.

Best

Paul
... to the "PayPal Resolution Centre", which is shame,but hard earned money is hard earned money, large or small amount!

I lodged my complaint on the 31st December, but no response as yet.

Robert
Last edited by robert_price on January 12th, 2012, 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

January 12th, 2012, 11:58 pm #5

communication problems
DAVID NICKELS

January 14th, 2012, 12:37 am #6

Hi All

There's no telephone number listed either. I've had similar issues twice in the past with different suppliers. First time got burnt, second time I got the credit card company involved and got my money back. PayPal were about as much use as a chocolate teapot on both occassions.

It may simply be a family emergency but then it may not.