Congratulations to Jolyon Ralph!

Hosted by Paul Giles, this discussion group is dedicated to 1/72 scale and smaller AFV modelling.

Congratulations to Jolyon Ralph!

March 10th, 2012, 3:59 pm #1

One of our very own forum members has found someone who wants to spend the rest of her life with him, and tied the knot this past Thursday. Join me in congratulating Jolyon and his lovely wife as they begin this new wonderful phase of their lives together.
-Doug

March 10th, 2012, 5:14 pm #2

Replace .arroba. by the at symbol

March 10th, 2012, 11:17 pm #3

One of our very own forum members has found someone who wants to spend the rest of her life with him, and tied the knot this past Thursday. Join me in congratulating Jolyon and his lovely wife as they begin this new wonderful phase of their lives together.
-Doug
Jolyon; all the best to you and your new bride. Tim Treadway

March 10th, 2012, 11:31 pm #4

-Doug
Although I just got a very nice resin BTR-40 kit that I'm eager to build!

Jolyon

March 11th, 2012, 2:13 pm #5

-Doug
From one who's been married 21 years. It's the most fulfilling thing you can do.

May you two have a long and happy life together.
The Duke; Mark Deliduka
Virtuoso of Miniatures

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.

March 11th, 2012, 4:11 pm #6

-Doug
25 years. I still get to build (sometimes.)

March 11th, 2012, 5:52 pm #7

-Doug
May you be blessed with as loving and patient a wife as my own.

Cheers,

Wayne

March 12th, 2012, 6:59 am #8

-Doug
Congratulations and I wish you a marriage full of joy and happiness...

March 13th, 2012, 3:21 pm #9

-Doug
To you and your wife. Many happy trails.