Complete, Stug III G

Hosted by Luciano Rodriguez and Pat Johnston, this discussion group is dedicated to 1/48 scale AFV, vehicle and figure modelling.

Complete, Stug III G

February 24th, 2012, 12:33 am #1

Hi,

I posted this while still in progress a while back. I think I am at the point where I will move on to that Firefly I have been eyeballing...

Comments very welcome. I know there are some amazingly talented people on this forum and appreciate any feedback. I apologize beforehand on the quality of the photos. I am using a little compact sony digital camera and currently do not have access to a DSLR or anything nice with a macro lens.

Thank you,
Charles

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

February 24th, 2012, 1:59 pm #2

without being a fan of the modulation, your stug has many things that I like ... especially the mud ... and I would feel satisfied me for doing something similar with my models ... congratulations

February 24th, 2012, 2:57 pm #3

Hi,

I posted this while still in progress a while back. I think I am at the point where I will move on to that Firefly I have been eyeballing...

Comments very welcome. I know there are some amazingly talented people on this forum and appreciate any feedback. I apologize beforehand on the quality of the photos. I am using a little compact sony digital camera and currently do not have access to a DSLR or anything nice with a macro lens.

Thank you,
Charles

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Charles,

I agree and liked very much your Stug in the beginning and I like it more now complete. I think you made a very nice color treatment for a single color scheme which is not that easy in the practice. Well done.

Keep us posted with your future builds, okay?
Lu

PS: The pics are quite correct, by the way.

February 24th, 2012, 9:03 pm #4

Hi,

Thank you,
Charles

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Great paintwork!
Cheers
Sven

February 26th, 2012, 11:52 am #5

Hi,

Thank you,
Charles

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

you have done a great job on this...the one color deal is great especially in 48th scale, great work!

March 3rd, 2012, 8:15 pm #6

Hi,

Thank you,
Charles

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Nice looking! ... particulary love the dark yellow shade and the mud at the running gear