Chieftain Mk11 WIP

This "virtual workbench" is hosted by Robert Oehler and Brett Green, and is designed so that Missing-lynx readers can share their "in progress" photos with the rest of the readership and generate constructive discussions. Participation is open to all Missing-lynx visitors.

Chieftain Mk11 WIP

June 19th, 2012, 1:23 am #1

Finished the turret Stillbrew! Was unsure how to tackle this, I am a rubbish sculptor so a big lump of Milliput was not an option. Finally went with a sheet styrene outline of the armour and then filled the voids with auto filler.
Regards Dave
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

June 19th, 2012, 7:41 am #2

Hi Dave.
Love your wip on your chieftain mark 11.The stillbrew turret armour looks great and spot on shape wise.Im following your progress with much interest.
Keep up the great work from Richard.

June 19th, 2012, 2:03 pm #3

Finished the turret Stillbrew! Was unsure how to tackle this, I am a rubbish sculptor so a big lump of Milliput was not an option. Finally went with a sheet styrene outline of the armour and then filled the voids with auto filler.
Regards Dave
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Brilliant solution man!

June 19th, 2012, 2:26 pm #4

Regards Dave
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Your work on the Stillbrew is outstanding.

June 20th, 2012, 3:31 am #5

Regards Dave
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Thanks chaps n/t