BUSSING NAG help please.

The Axis WWII discussion group is hosted by Tom Cockle and is dedicated to Axis armour of the Second World War.

BUSSING NAG help please.

July 15th, 2012, 10:11 pm #1

HI

hello as usual i have come for some help as i am not in German armour normally but i want to do something

first of all i just got a AFV CLUB Bussing Nag L4500s kit and its got the wow factor AF35170
also have a 2CM flakvierling 38 afv 35s61

i saw a post on herehttp://www.network54.com/Forum/47207/th ... +38+quad--

so my questions is there any more pictures? where can i get the ammo boxes etc , do i need to get the etch brass for the flak or can i just out the box.

thanks again Ossie

July 16th, 2012, 11:40 am #2

I made this model several years ago using the B-Nag 4500 kit from Azimut.I have 3 photos of these kind of vehicle. It´s not easy to say if it is a MAN or Büssing-Nag truck. I used the B.Nag model because it was the only available at this moment.
For the ammo boxes you can use the Tristar 20mm ammunition and accessories box(it includes spare barrel box and many useful things)Speaking about the gun I can´t help you,I used the old Tamiya kit with a lot of rework.
If you need the photos of real thing (all from the rear)or even of my model tell me and I will send you a e-mail.
Regards , Julian.

July 16th, 2012, 12:41 pm #3

HI

hello as usual i have come for some help as i am not in German armour normally but i want to do something

first of all i just got a AFV CLUB Bussing Nag L4500s kit and its got the wow factor AF35170

so my questions is there any more pictures? where can i get the ammo boxes etc , do i need to get the etch brass for the flak or can i just out the box.

thanks again Ossie
Hi Ossie,
I have several aftermarket kits for the Flak 38 quad from Cmk which includes 4 resin gun bodies and 4 turned aluminium barrels. I can offer one for you if you want. Write me an email. I am in Florida.

Regards

July 16th, 2012, 7:41 pm #4

I made this model several years ago using the B-Nag 4500 kit from Azimut.I have 3 photos of these kind of vehicle. It´s not easy to say if it is a MAN or Büssing-Nag truck. I used the B.Nag model because it was the only available at this moment.
For the ammo boxes you can use the Tristar 20mm ammunition and accessories box(it includes spare barrel box and many useful things)Speaking about the gun I can´t help you,I used the old Tamiya kit with a lot of rework.
If you need the photos of real thing (all from the rear)or even of my model tell me and I will send you a e-mail.
Regards , Julian.
Hi Julian

thank you for the advice i be interested in seeing pictures of your model or could i borrow the other pictures you may have . thank you .
Ossie

July 16th, 2012, 7:43 pm #5

Regards , Julian.
Hi Julian

thank you for the advice i be interested in seeing pictures of your model or could i borrow the other pictures you may have . thank you .
Ossie

July 16th, 2012, 7:45 pm #6

Hi Ossie,
I have several aftermarket kits for the Flak 38 quad from Cmk which includes 4 resin gun bodies and 4 turned aluminium barrels. I can offer one for you if you want. Write me an email. I am in Florida.

Regards
Hi Jose

Thank you for your offer , when i get to the building stage soon i let you know.
the afv club one does have metal barrels . thanks anyway
Ossie

July 17th, 2012, 6:49 am #7

HI

thanks again Ossie
Hi Ossie,

there are only a few pictures of the (unarmored) 4500 with flakvierling, eg also this one:

Inspired by the same picture you showed, I started on a 4500 with flakvierling using the same AFV flak kit (good!) and the Zvesda MB 4500:

I will probably change the setup as the flak needs to be raised (in order for the side seats for the loaders to be lowered). Other comments or suggestions are of course welcome!

I am looking forwards to see your model as its a nice combination, a LKW with flak!

Eric

July 17th, 2012, 6:52 am #8

Regards , Julian.
Hi Julian,

If possible I would love to see those pictures (both of the original vehicle as well as your model) too! Could you please send them to me (or post them over here?)

regards,

Eric

July 20th, 2012, 7:48 am #9

Hi Ossie,

there are only a few pictures of the (unarmored) 4500 with flakvierling, eg also this one:

Inspired by the same picture you showed, I started on a 4500 with flakvierling using the same AFV flak kit (good!) and the Zvesda MB 4500:

I will probably change the setup as the flak needs to be raised (in order for the side seats for the loaders to be lowered). Other comments or suggestions are of course welcome!

I am looking forwards to see your model as its a nice combination, a LKW with flak!

Eric
Hi Eric please send me your email in order I can send you the photos of the Büssing-nag