British Bowman Antenna Mounts

The Modern AFV discussion group is hosted by Erik Gustavsson and covers the variety of AFVs used by all nations in the post WWII era.

British Bowman Antenna Mounts

June 8th, 2012, 5:59 am #1

Does anyone make a good representation of the modern British antenna mount as below?

IMG][/IMG]

June 8th, 2012, 8:11 am #2

HI Ian

there is two types of annttena used as you might know , they are the same design as used on USA Vehicles.
i once saw some on ebay when i was lookimng for them for my MGS stryker. think it may have been voyager.
hope it helps
ossie

June 8th, 2012, 12:54 pm #3

that RB Model makes it... I used it on my M113A2 and am going to order more for my M2A2 bradley... looks like I might as well order more of it for my Challys.

June 8th, 2012, 2:00 pm #4

Does anyone make a good representation of the modern British antenna mount as below?

IMG][/IMG]
Nice door stop. nt

June 8th, 2012, 2:14 pm #5

HI Ian

there is two types of annttena used as you might know , they are the same design as used on USA Vehicles.
i once saw some on ebay when i was lookimng for them for my MGS stryker. think it may have been voyager.
hope it helps
ossie
Voyager makes it in it's Stryker Family antenna set. Like Lawrence mentioned, RB model does a set too- one under LAV-25 family antennas and the other under modern antenna bases. The RB ones are easier to work with as they are one piece, where the Voyager set is multiple pieces

June 8th, 2012, 6:40 pm #6

IMG][/IMG]
I'll probably go with the RB ones - just because my local model shop has them in stock. Thanks again.