Bomb tree

Hosted by Luciano Rodriguez and Pat Johnston, this discussion group is dedicated to 1/48 scale AFV, vehicle and figure modelling.

Bomb tree

July 24th, 2009, 2:10 pm #1

Hi lads. This is a little old dio I made for the last Torrent Show; the scene is know by some of you, indeed. With him, I perform for the first time my new web-home connection This summer, too much busy to sculpt and model.
Best regards all of you.
P.D.: The whitewashed M8, painted with the hair spray technique, the figs and accesoires are my own sculpting work. The idea came from a picture in a Concord publication.

July 24th, 2009, 2:27 pm #2

Hi Manel, Congrats for this work, a little scene with so much details,, the m8 is superb and the figures on your way.

Amazing work.

PS: check your inbox.

July 24th, 2009, 5:47 pm #3

Hi lads. This is a little old dio I made for the last Torrent Show; the scene is know by some of you, indeed. With him, I perform for the first time my new web-home connection This summer, too much busy to sculpt and model.
Best regards all of you.
P.D.: The whitewashed M8, painted with the hair spray technique, the figs and accesoires are my own sculpting work. The idea came from a picture in a Concord publication.

I like it. Very nice looking diorama.

July 24th, 2009, 8:45 pm #4

Best regards all of you.

Love your Figure work!

Luke Pitt

July 25th, 2009, 1:49 pm #5

Best regards all of you.

I had the chance to see you work at the AMT Show at Torrent this year. This was one of my favorite bases! Very very good.

Cheers
Lars

July 25th, 2009, 4:33 pm #6

Best regards all of you.

Great dio Marin and I'm very jealouse that you made the figures yourself!

Frank.

July 25th, 2009, 7:58 pm #7

Best regards all of you.

Hi Manel;

Your Greyhound is absolutely lovely! The hairspray whitewash came out beautifully, and the whole dio is smashing, but it's the figure sculpts that blow me away.
I have your ETO US tank crew from Gaso.Line, and they are the best 1/48 figures I have seen yet, please tell me that this M8 crew will be available for sale soon??? I would LOVE to have them.

Excellent dio, Mate. Just excellent.

Cheers, Pat

July 26th, 2009, 12:01 pm #8

Manel,

I love this scene. Its one of the best I have seen in 1/48. Keep it up please.

Pat, the figures are availble already from MIG. Haven't got mine yet, but will be soon.

Phil

July 26th, 2009, 1:21 pm #9

Hi Manel;

Your Greyhound is absolutely lovely! The hairspray whitewash came out beautifully, and the whole dio is smashing, but it's the figure sculpts that blow me away.
I have your ETO US tank crew from Gaso.Line, and they are the best 1/48 figures I have seen yet, please tell me that this M8 crew will be available for sale soon??? I would LOVE to have them.

Excellent dio, Mate. Just excellent.

Cheers, Pat
Thanks all of you for your kind comments. I found that the hair spray technique for the whitewash is easy and quick to perform, so this winter I`ll repeat with another model (maybe a Sd251 for the ML hanomagmanía?).
The figures, as Phillip says, are available in the MIG range, and more are comming, US paratroopers and tankers, russians, US moderns for the tamiya humvee (almost all the figures I have in stock will be produced by Mig in the next months).
Thanks again for your comments and support, all of you, lads.

July 26th, 2009, 1:30 pm #10

I had the chance to see you work at the AMT Show at Torrent this year. This was one of my favorite bases! Very very good.

Cheers
Lars
...sad not to have meet with you in Torrent. Superb Adam Wilder´s meeting, isn´t? Best regards.