Blast Models in USA?

Hosted by Al Bowie and Brett Green, the General AFV Modelling discussion group covers any general military modelling topic including industry news and announcements.

Blast Models in USA?

May 24th, 2012, 12:28 am #1

did a search here and found a thread that identified Mission Models as a USA distributor, but they are defunct? The site wont come up anyway, for me at least? Is there a current US distributor? I'm looking for the SdKfz 251/20 UHU set

May 24th, 2012, 1:18 am #2

Real nice folks out in Washington state...

http://www.rjproducts.com/

May 24th, 2012, 1:55 am #3

did a search here and found a thread that identified Mission Models as a USA distributor, but they are defunct? The site wont come up anyway, for me at least? Is there a current US distributor? I'm looking for the SdKfz 251/20 UHU set
I find it easier and cheaper to order directly from Blast. The shipping will seem high from their websute, but it is an estimate and always too high. You will get an email with the actual shipping that you have to accept before they will you. Shipping to the US usually ends up being around $6-$8.

Gino P. Quintiliani

Field Artillery --- The KING of BATTLE!!!

HeavyArty's Showcase

Field Artillery --- The KING of BATTLE!!!

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." -- George Orwell

May 24th, 2012, 12:17 pm #4

Just ordered from them. The service was great. The shipping was high but still lower than what is listed on the order form.
Mike

May 24th, 2012, 3:29 pm #5

R&J are great and honest--excellent service, but Blast delivers just as fast because they stock their product and get it to you.
No reason not to order direct, that's what your "bought in USA" stockist does so what do you gain by delaying your order by using a middleman?
Unless it is part of a larger order placed at the US source--I'd recommend R&J.

May 24th, 2012, 3:45 pm #6

I have purcahsed a lot of stuff form RJ and like them, but for blast i just order directly.

May 24th, 2012, 7:46 pm #7

for the suggestions, I appreciate the help