big hello

The Modern AFV discussion group is hosted by Erik Gustavsson and covers the variety of AFVs used by all nations in the post WWII era.

big hello

April 23rd, 2012, 11:01 pm #1

Hi
I have just registerd with missing lynx and a Quick message to sat hello to everyone, I have been modeling for 30 years on and off due to commitments, i am currently serving with the Kings Royal Hussars in Tidworth, i have been serving on tanks since i was 17, I am currently living in Devizes. My main intrests are 1/35 scale tanks modern/2nd world war. So a big hello to every one.
Ps of you ever around Tidworth and you need a look at any tanks let me know
regards

April 23rd, 2012, 11:15 pm #2

I look forward to seeing your posts regarding modern armor(armour?).
Outta here, Mike sends . . .

April 24th, 2012, 1:21 am #3

Hi
I have just registerd with missing lynx and a Quick message to sat hello to everyone, I have been modeling for 30 years on and off due to commitments, i am currently serving with the Kings Royal Hussars in Tidworth, i have been serving on tanks since i was 17, I am currently living in Devizes. My main intrests are 1/35 scale tanks modern/2nd world war. So a big hello to every one.
regards
Hi Peter!

I am from the west end of Texas and enjoy learning about British vehicles!

Thanks for the offer, I will start saving a pennys up.

Sgt, Scouts out!

e-mail: delete the .xxx

April 24th, 2012, 1:55 am #4

Hi
regards
It is great to hear from you and I will echo the other guys comments. There have been a whole lot of additions to scale armor selections during your absence.

Respectfully,

Allen

April 24th, 2012, 2:58 am #5

Hi
regards
Welcome, May I have directions to Tidrow from NYC USA.......

Just kidding,
Owen

April 24th, 2012, 3:58 am #6

Hi
regards
Welcome to one of the best armor sites on the web. We have some very talented and knowledgeable people here.

Again, welcome aboard mate.

Mike

Semper Fidelis

Temecula Valley Model Club
"Haud Sceptrum, Haud Sentio, Haud Forsit

April 24th, 2012, 5:53 am #7

A greetings from the West Coast. Hope to see alot on that British stuff. Be safe in your service.
Happy Tank Modeling
Joe Bevans
AMPS 2nd VP West region and
So CAl AMPS .......

Hey Witos- See you in a couple of weeks at the BBQ. Did you get the rocks laid down to keep in the dogs?

April 24th, 2012, 12:59 pm #8

Hi
regards
you came to the right place!

feel free to post pics of those tanks of Tidworth.

GD

April 24th, 2012, 1:19 pm #9

Hi
regards
Peter

Good to see another fellow tanker on the site.

Cheers

Anthony

April 24th, 2012, 5:31 pm #10

Hi Peter!

I am from the west end of Texas and enjoy learning about British vehicles!

Thanks for the offer, I will start saving a pennys up.

Sgt, Scouts out!

e-mail: delete the .xxx
Hi Roy
Well if you ever save enough pennies I would be delighted to give you look around a British Armoured Regiment.
R U modelling any thing at the moment?