Best day to visit Blast Model shop

Forum Blindés francophone avec Antoine Puzo et Yann Jouault.

Best day to visit Blast Model shop

sean lynch
sean lynch

March 22nd, 2010, 10:12 pm #1

Bonjour. I apologize as I do not speak French.

I will be visiting Paris March 24-March 31. In that time I plan on escaping from my wife while she takes pictures of Paris and does some shopping. I will be visiting the Blast Store. Is there a better day to visit the store to meet fellow armor modelers?

I have one other question. I have the Tamiya LeClerc MBT (very nice looking tank) that I plan to build in the next few months. Is there anywhere around Paris that one can go to see a LeClerc in person?

Thank you for your assistance,

Sean M. Lynch

March 23rd, 2010, 9:10 am #2

Hi Sean,
the shop is open from Monday to Saturday from 10.00 to 13.00/ 14.00 to 19.00

Here is their address if you don't have it already.

5 rue Crozatier, 75012 PARIS

I fear you can't see a Leclerc MBT in the close vicinity of Paris.
HTH

Olivier
http://olivier.carneau.free.fr/gb_version/index.htm
Olivier
http://olivier.carneau.free.fr/gb_version/index.htm

sean lynch
sean lynch

March 23rd, 2010, 1:05 pm #3

Oliver, thank you for the response.

Too bad about the LeClerc. Is there a day that more modelers will be at the shop than others? I know local stores here in Chicago will have model club meetings on Saturdays at the store. I was curious if something like that was done at Blast Models shop.

Thanks again,

Sean

Pascal INTZOPOULOS
Pascal INTZOPOULOS

March 24th, 2010, 8:24 am #4

Howdee,
Are you from downtown Chicago or the surrounding towns : Winnetka, Evanston, ... ?
Regards
Pascal

Sean Lynch
Sean Lynch

March 31st, 2010, 9:33 pm #5

I am in the suburbs nearer Joliet. Just returned from my trip to Paris. I had a great time strolling around the city. Second time in Paris, this time we made it to the St. Martin Canal area. Lot of fun.

Sean

April 18th, 2010, 6:07 am #6

Did you get a chance to go to the Blast model shop? Did they have anything there that you had not seen in the US? Ive been to France many times and even went to Le Bourget Air Museum near Paris. The only time I saw any LeClerc tanks was when I was in the south near Marseille and some were being transported on a train to one of the bases in the area...there must have been 15 of them on the train palette...really impressive!!