Beobachtungspanzer UE (f)

This "virtual workbench" is hosted by Robert Oehler and Brett Green, and is designed so that Missing-lynx readers can share their "in progress" photos with the rest of the readership and generate constructive discussions. Participation is open to all Missing-lynx visitors.

Beobachtungspanzer UE (f)

May 18th, 2012, 3:13 pm #1

Hello everybody!
This is my first post here,

This model is a part of my line of Renault UE based vehicles, mostly German conversions, and I would be grateful for any additional info, as this project is far from it's end. This particular tankette is a 6th model in the line.

It is Beobachtungspanzer UE (f) of major Becker's Sturmgeschütz-Abteilung 200 of 21.Pz.Div, one of famous "Becker's Zoo".
Model is based on Tamiya's perfect kit this CMK conversion an Voyager PE + some scratch. Painted with Tamiya acrilics, weathered with MIG and AK stuff. Full description and more images is here:
http://ost-front.ru/2012/05/17/beobachungspanzer/

Thanks for your attention!
Pavel

Last edited by Pavel Cherepanov on May 18th, 2012, 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

May 18th, 2012, 5:42 pm #2

Scratch building w/ pe and good paint job. Very nice. PK

May 19th, 2012, 7:45 am #3

Hello everybody!
This is my first post here,

This model is a part of my line of Renault UE based vehicles, mostly German conversions, and I would be grateful for any additional info, as this project is far from it's end. This particular tankette is a 6th model in the line.

It is Beobachtungspanzer UE (f) of major Becker's Sturmgeschütz-Abteilung 200 of 21.Pz.Div, one of famous "Becker's Zoo".
Model is based on Tamiya's perfect kit this CMK conversion an Voyager PE + some scratch. Painted with Tamiya acrilics, weathered with MIG and AK stuff. Full description and more images is here:
http://ost-front.ru/2012/05/17/beobachungspanzer/

Thanks for your attention!
Pavel

Nice work, Pavel! Great little collection too!

Cheers, Tracy

May 21st, 2012, 2:23 pm #4

Scratch building w/ pe and good paint job. Very nice. PK
Thank you! Glad you like it!

May 21st, 2012, 2:24 pm #5

Nice work, Pavel! Great little collection too!

Cheers, Tracy
Thank you, Tracy! Glad you like it! More info on other tankettes soon!