Baby Flak panther

This "virtual workbench" is hosted by Robert Oehler and Brett Green, and is designed so that Missing-lynx readers can share their "in progress" photos with the rest of the readership and generate constructive discussions. Participation is open to all Missing-lynx visitors.

Baby Flak panther

June 17th, 2012, 5:49 pm #1

Hi guys, this is what is on my bench at the moment. It is the leopard kit of which i have done away with the turret and added a flak 43 I have added shield armour at rear and a steel plate where the turret used to sit. I have painted the hull in the New transformation set ,Inspired by Marcus Nicholls T55 Enigma. I have painted the flak in the modulation set from AK.Still a long way to go but i am enjoying this and thats what its all about. There will be a lot of storage made for the ammo also.

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
ucket.com/albums/ii215/andyargent/lil%20panther/babyp005.jpg" alt="[linked image]"></span>[/IMG]

June 18th, 2012, 9:56 pm #2

I like the rusted steel effects. Should look great

David's Model Pages

David's Model Pages on Facebook -https://www.facebook.com/modelscale

June 19th, 2012, 2:31 pm #3

Hi guys, this is what is on my bench at the moment. It is the leopard kit of which i have done away with the turret and added a flak 43 I have added shield armour at rear and a steel plate where the turret used to sit. I have painted the hull in the New transformation set ,Inspired by Marcus Nicholls T55 Enigma. I have painted the flak in the modulation set from AK.Still a long way to go but i am enjoying this and thats what its all about. There will be a lot of storage made for the ammo also.

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
ucket.com/albums/ii215/andyargent/lil%20panther/babyp005.jpg" alt="[linked image]"></span>[/IMG]
Followed this on the MSC forum and still love how she turned out. the steel plate looks very nice as are the welds.

Rob

www.scratchmod.com
The Art of Destruction