AVGP Grizzly spare tire rack - looking for refs

The Modern AFV discussion group is hosted by Erik Gustavsson and covers the variety of AFVs used by all nations in the post WWII era.

AVGP Grizzly spare tire rack - looking for refs

March 10th, 2012, 3:07 pm #1

Hello people,

I'm doing Trumpeter's not exactly stellar #01502 Griz. I'd like to scratch the spare tire rack sometimes seen in front of the vehicle, but I'm tiny on refs and/or detailed pics. (It seems this rack will be included in their so called "late" kit but I find this is an excellent scratch opportunity).

Any pointers, refs, pics, would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks and regards!

JV

March 10th, 2012, 6:44 pm #2

Here:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/169232/

And scroll about 1/2-way down this thread:
http://www.network54.com/Forum/169232/t ... +continues

The Real Models Coyote set comes with a resin version - maybe Milo would sell you the one part?

If you are doing an early Grizz (using the tires in the kit) the spare tires were sometimes just strapped to the bow plate using 3 x straps.

GD

March 10th, 2012, 8:19 pm #3

Hello people,

I'm doing Trumpeter's not exactly stellar #01502 Griz. I'd like to scratch the spare tire rack sometimes seen in front of the vehicle, but I'm tiny on refs and/or detailed pics. (It seems this rack will be included in their so called "late" kit but I find this is an excellent scratch opportunity).

Thanks and regards!

JV
Will help you out.

Anthony

March 11th, 2012, 2:35 pm #4

Hello people,

Thanks and regards!

JV
Thanks for the help guys, much appreciated.

@Anthony: PM sent!

JV