Anyone want to finish an Accurate Armour 1/35 LCT-4? $100

A buy and sell bulletin board for private individuals.

Anyone want to finish an Accurate Armour 1/35 LCT-4? $100

June 14th, 2012, 3:31 pm #1

Okay - don't think of it as a ship model: think of it as a display case for SEVEN Shermans!

AS IS - WHERE IS (Harvard MA 01451). About 70% assembled with no painting. Don't bother asking about shipping / meeting somewhere, etc.; not happening for 100 bucks. Hull is assembled on particle board and has not been stored well, i.e., some repairs to bow ramps are required. I don't think it will require replacement parts.

You will need a vehicle with a 6' deep cargo area, a strong back, and a weak mind. And since you will be picking it up - cash only.

I will include about 2 pounds of sawdust at no extra charge.

I also have a negotiable load of 7 Tamiya M4s with waders and waterproofing and an M31 and M32. I have put a lot of work into these and have other uses for them, so they won't be a whoopee deal like the LCT, but still cheap.

TIA

June 14th, 2012, 8:03 pm #2

Is there is anyone reading this that lives near Glen, that would be willing to be compensated for retrieving the kit and shipping it to Minnesota?
If there are any takers that would like to chat about the possibility, please contact me.

Thanks,
Steve

engeee@aol.com

engeee@aol.com

www.engeeesworld.blogspot.com/

June 14th, 2012, 10:39 pm #3

It would probably be cheaper if you just drove and picked it up.

Owen
No signature

June 15th, 2012, 1:37 am #4

Owen,
If that were an option I probably wouldn't have posted looking for help...hmmm..

Steve

engeee@aol.com

www.engeeesworld.blogspot.com/