Any photos of Model T's in combat?

Hosted by Francois Gousse this discussion group is dedicated to AFV's of the First World War from all countries as well as tank development during the 1920s and 1930s.

Any photos of Model T's in combat?

Jeff Riedesel
Jeff Riedesel

March 13th, 2004, 8:58 pm #1

Has anyone seen any photos of Fords Model T in combat? I've seen one "restored one" at Wright Patterson museum. Amblance version. Is there more? How about line drawings?

Why I ask is I'm thinking of doing a 1/25th scale conversion(s).

Thanks
Jeff

Jeff Riedesel
Jeff Riedesel

March 14th, 2004, 4:50 pm #2

ian sadler
ian sadler

March 15th, 2004, 7:02 pm #3

hi if you go to http://www.tickintsofcentralohio.org and then click on tech drawings you will find all the details you could ever want , engine, chasis , dash board , fuel tank ,seats , etc very good for large scale conversions also try out the photos and links sections there is plenty to follow up cheers ian

Jeff Riedesel
Jeff Riedesel

March 16th, 2004, 9:39 pm #4

Has anyone seen any photos of Fords Model T in combat? I've seen one "restored one" at Wright Patterson museum. Amblance version. Is there more? How about line drawings?

Why I ask is I'm thinking of doing a 1/25th scale conversion(s).

Thanks
Jeff
I found this link has some good photos of Canadian Model T's www.mtfca.com/books/ford_times.htm

Jeff

Jeff Riedesel
Jeff Riedesel

March 16th, 2004, 9:40 pm #5

hi if you go to http://www.tickintsofcentralohio.org and then click on tech drawings you will find all the details you could ever want , engine, chasis , dash board , fuel tank ,seats , etc very good for large scale conversions also try out the photos and links sections there is plenty to follow up cheers ian
Thank you Ian, I have been looking for something like that also.

Jeff

ian sadler
ian sadler

March 17th, 2004, 7:46 pm #6

I found this link has some good photos of Canadian Model T's www.mtfca.com/books/ford_times.htm

Jeff
hi i am converting several model t fords in 1/35 scale to ambulance, fitters vehicle , and staff car command type , the rpm kit is a good starting point but you need the references i have all ready posted up for a better standard cheers ian