Almost finished: T-55

This "virtual workbench" is hosted by Robert Oehler and Brett Green, and is designed so that Missing-lynx readers can share their "in progress" photos with the rest of the readership and generate constructive discussions. Participation is open to all Missing-lynx visitors.

Almost finished: T-55

February 11th, 2012, 7:11 am #1

I'm wrapping up the last finishing touches for our AMPS club project Tamiya T-55. Basically a few more details on the figures, a flat coat, and she's done. This was the first scenic base I've done since I was about 14 years old, and these 4 figures bring my total number of figures painted close to about 10, so lots more to learn, but I'm happy with the results.

Thanks for looking.

February 11th, 2012, 6:33 pm #2

very nice, it turned out great.....

February 11th, 2012, 7:15 pm #3

I'm wrapping up the last finishing touches for our AMPS club project Tamiya T-55. Basically a few more details on the figures, a flat coat, and she's done. This was the first scenic base I've done since I was about 14 years old, and these 4 figures bring my total number of figures painted close to about 10, so lots more to learn, but I'm happy with the results.

Thanks for looking.

I like it...esp. the realistic way the tracks lay over the road wheels...nothing wrong with the figs, either.

February 12th, 2012, 1:03 am #4

Thanks for looking.

They look just like they're in Nangarhar province taking pot-shots across a valley while waiting for the JADAMs to hit!

Mike