Allied Power----> U.S. M-20 (Part 3)

Hosted by Luciano Rodriguez and Pat Johnston, this discussion group is dedicated to 1/48 scale AFV, vehicle and figure modelling.

Allied Power----> U.S. M-20 (Part 3)

June 22nd, 2009, 4:09 pm #1

Hello boys!!!
Today Finally I had some time to make even more progress with my little vignette.

Comments are welcome.....

PD: Dedicated to my Excellent friend Javier Soler

June 23rd, 2009, 8:07 am #2

Hello

it's almost finished very nice scene.

felicidades amigo

Xavier

June 23rd, 2009, 4:43 pm #3

Hello boys!!!
Today Finally I had some time to make even more progress with my little vignette.

Comments are welcome.....

PD: Dedicated to my Excellent friend Javier Soler
Yiyo,

Good little scene. I like both composition and execution and my mind is changing and the more I look at the M-20 the more I like it too . by the way, foliage looks quite convincing to me and that is one strong point here, I think.

Anyways, as I see you are working very fast, if I were you I would take little time to debug some little details here and there:

1> I would retouch the joint between the ends of the stone walls and the gound.

2> I would be very carefull to make sure all wheels touch the ground, a very delicate matter for a six wheeled vehicle on that narrow road I think.

3> I would NOT use drybrushing to highlight gound textures and believe there are some other better ways to finish it.

4> I would replace the tankers head by one head wearing infantry M1 helmet too for consistency.

And I think that is basically all. do not be dissapointed with me to be that picky with you, but you know I have high expectations of your work.

Lu