Allied Power News --> GasoLine

Hosted by Luciano Rodriguez and Pat Johnston, this discussion group is dedicated to 1/48 scale AFV, vehicle and figure modelling.

Allied Power News --> GasoLine

March 16th, 2009, 1:11 pm #1

This message is intended to Allied Power members ONLY.

Gents,

It is my pleasure to announce our sponsor GasoLine (Quarter-kit) wants again to support the Allied Power GB and to donate some items to the allied arsenal deployed here. It is very important to realize those items are supposed to go to modellers who are really interested to make them for the GB. If you think you cannot make the model in the estipulated time, then be responsible, decline this offer and leave those kits for the modeller who really can use them on his biuld.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Said that -in my humble opinion- Olivier Saint-lot did a great selection of GasoLine items for all tastes and modelling skils as follows:

1> Resin conversions for plastic kits --> Any shermanholic out there to make any of those two great conversions?

GAS48025K ~ Canadian flame-thrower RAM II (x 1)

GAS48040K ~ 105 mm Howitzer Motor Carriage M7 Priest (x 1)

2> Full resin kits --> Anyone in the room interested to make a cool marines Amtrack for the group?

GAS50168M ~ LVT (A1) Amtrack (x 1)

3> Resin Figures --> Your models needs a crew? Then this is your chance to get some fantastic figures for your build.

GAS50373 ~ Universal Bren Carrier crew (x 1)

GAS50381 ~ British Jeep SAS crew Afrika (x 1)

GAS50386 ~ US tank crew ETO (x 2)

To those modellers interested in any of the resin kits listed above:

1> Bear in mind the M7 Priest and the RAM Flamethrower are resin conversion sets for plastic kits so you need a donor kit to make them, in this case those are designed for the Tamiya M4 Sherman kit.

2> The LVT is a full resin kit that means everything is in the box and you do not need anything extra to make it.

3> There is one only piece of each item (x 1) except the US tank crew there are two sets (x 2), so do not delay your decission so long.

5> Those kits will go directly to the first seven modellers who reply this message until they run out. Please let us know the kit you want (one only per modeller, obviously) in the reply.

Very special thanks to Olivier Saint-lot for its generous support to the Allied Power!
Lu

Last edited by cmtlu on March 16th, 2009, 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

March 16th, 2009, 1:25 pm #2

LU :
I will go with the LVT, a modell that I was wanting for a long time...
I will also build the SAS jeep in the GB, as you know. (the crew I already ordered)
Tanks Olivier!
Great suport! and great resin stuff!
Hilton.
Last edited by drhilton on March 16th, 2009, 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

March 16th, 2009, 1:26 pm #3

The LVT (A1) is for Hilton N/T

March 16th, 2009, 1:31 pm #4

I will do my best in both,
The SAS jeep is almost assembled, pics on the weekend...
Best Regards, Hilton.
Last edited by drhilton on March 16th, 2009, 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

March 16th, 2009, 1:58 pm #5

Gents,

It is my pleasure to announce our sponsor GasoLine (Quarter-kit) wants again to support the Allied Power GB and to donate some items to the allied arsenal deployed here. It is very important to realize those items are supposed to go to modellers who are really interested to make them for the GB. If you think you cannot make the model in the estipulated time, then be responsible, decline this offer and leave those kits for the modeller who really can use them on his biuld.

Said that -in my humble opinion- Olivier Saint-lot did a great selection of GasoLine items for all tastes and modelling skils as follows:

1> Resin conversions for plastic kits --> Any shermanholic out there to make any of those two great conversions?

2> Full resin kits --> Anyone in the room interested to make a cool marines Amtrack for the group?

3> Resin Figures --> Your models needs a crew? Then this is your chance to get some fantastic figures for your build.

1> Bear in mind the M7 Priest and the RAM Flamethrower are resin conversion sets for plastic kits so you need a donor kit to make them, in this case those are designed for the Tamiya M4 Sherman kit.

2> The LVT is a full resin kit that means everything is in the box and you do not need anything extra to make it.

3> There is one only piece of each item (x 1) except the US tank crew there are two sets (x 2), so do not delay your decission so long.

5> Those kits will go directly to the first seven modellers who reply this message until they run out. Please let us know the kit you want (one only per modeller, obviously) in the reply.

Very special thanks to Olivier Saint-lot for its generous support to the Allied Power!
Lu

Very nice Oliver!

March 16th, 2009, 2:40 pm #6

Gents,

Lu

Hi Lu & Olivier;

I'd LOVE to have the US tank crew. They would be lovely for my Chaffee, or any of my Shermies....

please....please.....

Cheers Lads, pat

March 16th, 2009, 2:48 pm #7

One US tank Crew for Pat´s Chaffee N/T

March 16th, 2009, 3:15 pm #8

Gents,

Lu

Lu,

I would like one US crew, but I will not because it does not fit my entry which is Russian.

I got a hauler set last time, so I will give someone else a chance.

Thanks Oliver - Phil

March 16th, 2009, 4:40 pm #9

Gents,

Lu

105 mm Howitzer Motor Carriage M7 Priest for me please.

Thanks Olivier

March 16th, 2009, 4:46 pm #10

M7 Priest for Domingo N/T