Allied Power: M7 Priest phase 4 FINISHED

Hosted by Luciano Rodriguez and Pat Johnston, this discussion group is dedicated to 1/48 scale AFV, vehicle and figure modelling.

Allied Power: M7 Priest phase 4 FINISHED

June 11th, 2009, 9:42 pm #1

Hi Guys,

I've finally managed to finish the M7 Priest of this GB. Still lacks details to be added when the base and the figures are completed.

The load has been primarily white Milliput and patience as well as boxes Verlinden, Tamiya, etc ...

I hope you enjoy it.

I would like to thank Olivier for the excellent kit to me and Tim Perry for his excellent Tracks and accessories.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

June 11th, 2009, 9:47 pm #2

Hey Domin you are the bigger
I love the scheme and the weathering...but I can see bright several parts from the stowage...

June 11th, 2009, 9:59 pm #3

Hi Guys,

I've finally managed to finish the M7 Priest of this GB. Still lacks details to be added when the base and the figures are completed.

The load has been primarily white Milliput and patience as well as boxes Verlinden, Tamiya, etc ...

I hope you enjoy it.

I would like to thank Olivier for the excellent kit to me and Tim Perry for his excellent Tracks and accessories.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
Domingo....Wonderful job! The weathering really came together in the final steps --- and your patience with the stowage has certainly been worth the effort. Just gorgeous!

Best,
Rick

http://ricklawler.plastic-garden.com/

June 11th, 2009, 10:11 pm #4

Hi Guys,

I hope you enjoy it.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
eveything looks excellent amigo... congrats for very well finishing...n/t

June 11th, 2009, 10:58 pm #5

Hi Guys,

I hope you enjoy it.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
no other model finished, felicidades a good job .. expetacular, I love the loading area

something is missing in life if they can be solved

Xavier

June 12th, 2009, 12:13 am #6

Hi Guys,

I hope you enjoy it.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
It looks Awesome!

SeanSki
http://www.pme.org.pl
--
"Car's grip is greatly reduced when wheels are not touching the ground" - Steve Matchett

June 12th, 2009, 3:48 am #7

Hi Guys,

I hope you enjoy it.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
Next fine and famous machine. Congratulations amigo

June 12th, 2009, 9:08 am #8

Hi Guys,

I hope you enjoy it.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
Domingo, what a fantastic finish. Lovely model and subject.
David

June 12th, 2009, 10:55 am #9

Hi Guys,

I hope you enjoy it.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
Excellent job my friend!I love your models!
Arnaud.

June 12th, 2009, 12:05 pm #10

Hi Guys,

I hope you enjoy it.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
Domin,

No doubt --> That Priest is my favoirite 1/48th scale model from you til now.

All said.
Lu