Abandoned Hornisse

Hosted by Paul Giles, this discussion group is dedicated to 1/72 scale and smaller AFV modelling.

Abandoned Hornisse

July 26th, 2012, 9:51 pm #1

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

July 27th, 2012, 11:02 am #2

Great idea and nice realisation, I also enjoyed that you added that German dead soldier from Pegasus.

On the other hand, maybe the tree is quite close emplaced to the wall of the house, I think it should be more space otherwise nobody can easily pass on that side-walk...

July 29th, 2012, 4:36 am #3

Thanks for your comments Cristian. I know just what you're referring to about the sidewalk/tree and I think I can explain it. Like many of Verlindens' bases the layout on this one doesn't entirely make sense. If you look closely at photo #4 you'll see that the tree isn't on a sidewalk but rather in an odd, random patch of bare dirt. The sidewalk goes along the street and not down along the side of the building. It's a very odd arrangement and I only put the tree there because otherwise this random patch of dirt would have looked even more awkward.

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment!

July 29th, 2012, 9:16 pm #4

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
maybe a little more debris on the street an empty shell casing or rifles. I like the way the suspension is all muddied up.

keep on

Mike
Mike Durand
Windsor On
Canada