A sad day !

Hosted by Al Bowie and Brett Green, the General AFV Modelling discussion group covers any general military modelling topic including industry news and announcements.

A sad day !

April 28th, 2012, 4:30 am #1

Oh who am I kidding? I am done Son!
[/IMG]

A US veteran is someone who, at one point, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including their life.'

April 28th, 2012, 4:42 am #2

Thanks for your service Sir. I hope civilian life is kind to you.

Chaz

April 28th, 2012, 5:35 am #3

[/IMG]

A US veteran is someone who, at one point, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including their life.'
10 July 2012. Finally pulling the handles and retiring.

April 28th, 2012, 5:40 am #4

[/IMG]

Thanks guys for keeping the faith after I got out.

Kent

April 28th, 2012, 9:06 am #5

[/IMG]

You served, you gave, you deserve.

Standing and saluting

Your friend fabio

Ciao!

http://www.hsstudio.it

April 28th, 2012, 12:19 pm #6

[/IMG]

CitizenSHIP that is; a new beginning and a life that is definately easier on the body. Congratulations on your retirement Shawn, I hope you enjoy it and have time to devote to the important things. I'll have a scotch in celebration.
CHeers
Al

April 28th, 2012, 12:28 pm #7

[/IMG]

Shawn,

First off....THANK YOU for your service! And....CONGRATS on your promotion to PFC - Private effing civilian!!

Salut!

Greg Harting
Caporal, 2e REI

April 28th, 2012, 1:12 pm #8

[/IMG]

service and sacrifice's. Mike

April 28th, 2012, 1:19 pm #9

[/IMG]

You lasted exactly one year longer than me!

RobG
RobG

April 28th, 2012, 2:47 pm #10

[/IMG]

General Dynamics or Triple Canopy?

Jes' kidding, congratulations and very well earned. Yeah, it's sad to see one of the .45% go out, now you get to enjoy the benefits of long and honorable service.

I am less than a year out right now and I have figured out my dream job. Working for the Auburn, IN Department of Conventions, Travel, and Tourism (or be a resin compliance inspector). Once a year, that job would be HEAVEN!!