A "Queen" coming in just under the wire.

Hosted by Luciano Rodriguez and Pat Johnston, this discussion group is dedicated to 1/48 scale AFV, vehicle and figure modelling.

A "Queen" coming in just under the wire.

August 29th, 2012, 11:59 pm #1

Hi Kids,
I'm waiting on groundwork to dry, but I think I may just come in under the wire.

I still have the base to finish and of course pigments and more weathering.

And done. Finished yesterday, but life got in the way of me posting these. Made a real simple base, and added some pigments....easy peasy.

Thanks to everyone involved in this GB, especially, Rick Lawler for letting me know about, and Luciano for throwing this little party. I hope to do it again real soon.
Cheers, Jon

Last edited by JonLange on August 31st, 2012, 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

August 30th, 2012, 10:21 am #2

... and this one is really beauty! Nice work!!

August 30th, 2012, 8:40 pm #3

Hi Kids,
I'm waiting on groundwork to dry, but I think I may just come in under the wire.

And done. Finished yesterday, but life got in the way of me posting these. Made a real simple base, and added some pigments....easy peasy.

Thanks to everyone involved in this GB, especially, Rick Lawler for letting me know about, and Luciano for throwing this little party. I hope to do it again real soon.
Cheers, Jon

ugy tank made pretty ,well done. nt

August 31st, 2012, 7:43 am #4

Hi Kids,

Cheers, Jon

I love how it goes for now keep it.

August 31st, 2012, 7:45 pm #5

Hi Kids,

Cheers, Jon

That´s a real fast built. The Caunter looks great.

Best,
Jose

September 1st, 2012, 1:51 pm #6

Hi Kids,

Cheers, Jon

That was an amazingly quick build and a great looking result, Congratulations on the excellent finish!

Konrad