A pair of finished works...

This "virtual workbench" is hosted by Robert Oehler and Brett Green, and is designed so that Missing-lynx readers can share their "in progress" photos with the rest of the readership and generate constructive discussions. Participation is open to all Missing-lynx visitors.

A pair of finished works...

April 25th, 2012, 7:12 pm #1

Still I have that finished a detail in the back of the Sherman, (thanks to Roy Chow!) but the dio is completed now.

This Opel has been in Moson recently, (thanks to my friend Pere Pla!), a great contest that I expect to visit the next year, if it is possible, I´m in AMT staff and it´s a pity that these big contests have the same dates.

Thanks in advance for your opinions and best regards.

April 25th, 2012, 7:45 pm #2

nt

April 25th, 2012, 8:01 pm #3

Still I have that finished a detail in the back of the Sherman, (thanks to Roy Chow!) but the dio is completed now.

This Opel has been in Moson recently, (thanks to my friend Pere Pla!), a great contest that I expect to visit the next year, if it is possible, I´m in AMT staff and it´s a pity that these big contests have the same dates.

Hi Ruben,

Its always nice to see new work from you!I specialy like the home made churchruin.

cheers,

Roger

April 25th, 2012, 8:33 pm #4

Love the use of the 3-holed bricks, continental style !

Great feel and bldg work.

Cheers
Andrew

April 25th, 2012, 8:50 pm #5

I really like the dusty arrangement of both dioramas, the colors and the arrangement and layout of figures and vehicles.
It is almost possible to smell the debris and sand.
Thanks for posting.
It would be great to see other pictures from you.
Gert

April 25th, 2012, 9:07 pm #6

Is the blitz a 4x4? If so where can I find a conversion set?
Breathe taking work!

Stephen J. Pringle

April 25th, 2012, 9:55 pm #7

You know I love the Blitz and the Sherman diorama is very impressive!

Thanks for sharing!

Gunnar

http://www.modellbaufreunde-siegen.de/index.html
Last edited by GunnarBaeumer on April 26th, 2012, 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

April 25th, 2012, 11:58 pm #8

Ruben que buenos modelos.

April 26th, 2012, 12:20 am #9

Outstanding pair of dioramas!! Excellent details on that Sherman, especially the rubble. And I love your painting of both subjects.

April 26th, 2012, 6:42 am #10

How about your own dioramas, man, those are pretty crisp, the both of them! I like the way you blend your colours in a definitive sheme if you see what i mean -not to mention great modelling and settings abilities..

www.jbadiorama.com