A bit of my work....

Hosted by Luciano Rodriguez and Pat Johnston, this discussion group is dedicated to 1/48 scale AFV, vehicle and figure modelling.

A bit of my work....

April 2nd, 2009, 2:50 pm #1

While I'm trying to finish the Marder vignette from mardermania , And I looking for the necessary force to begin my Sherman for Allied Power contest , I want to show you two of my pending works...
Hope You Like It!!!

RED POWER???

STUG RELOADING

Last edited by jadeso on April 2nd, 2009, 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

April 2nd, 2009, 7:02 pm #2

Fantastic bases!
Foliage and ground looks like the real thing!
I had the same idea as you, probabilly.
A Stug III and the 252, with a house in the corner?
Nice 252. I really like this conversion.
Keep us posted, please.
Hilton.

April 2nd, 2009, 8:28 pm #3

While I'm trying to finish the Marder vignette from mardermania , And I looking for the necessary force to begin my Sherman for Allied Power contest , I want to show you two of my pending works...
Hope You Like It!!!

RED POWER???

STUG RELOADING

n t

April 2nd, 2009, 10:58 pm #4

Hope You Like It!!!

RED POWER???

STUG RELOADING

Hola Yiyo! Really very nice bases you have there, I cant wait to see the dios finished. Regards!
Manel

April 3rd, 2009, 7:07 am #5

Hope You Like It!!!

RED POWER???

STUG RELOADING

This will be a masterpiece my frind, I Like everything, ths Su, the old T-34, Gaz, etcc. Keep pushing.

Cheers.

April 3rd, 2009, 8:50 am #6

Hope You Like It!!!

RED POWER???

STUG RELOADING

especially red power base, i have ever seen base in 48 scale...
only one thing, in my opinion i want to see more on the chipped wooden on house...

but looks very realistic jose...

keep up posted my friend.
murat

thanks for sorry but soccer this...
but everybody knows spain is great team

April 3rd, 2009, 12:16 pm #7

Hope You Like It!!!

RED POWER???

STUG RELOADING

Yiyo,

Great small dioramas. I love both and I am very happy to see you keep working on them. I like very much the compositin of the scenes and I believe you made a very clever disctriobution of every element there and they look very solid to the observer. Well done.

My only worry is I think you overdid a bit too much the weathering on the SU-76i to my taste. Everything (most edges I mean) has same finish on same grade, and maybe you are on timne to tone down that effect a little if you want. I think the Stug is much superior to the Su-76i in that aspect.

Anyways, good to see more dioramas here.

Thanks for sharing amigo.
Lu

April 3rd, 2009, 6:02 pm #8

Hope You Like It!!!

RED POWER???

STUG RELOADING

Hola Yiyo! These bases are stunning, I must to talk with you about those trees, and grass, and the earth!
Good job on the houses, maybe the first one too much clean, maybe because the dio is not finished (sorry if so).
Regards.

Manel

Muy buenas bases, Yiyo, la vegetación me encanta, ya me cuentas si coincidimos en Torrent. Las casas igual, quizá la primera un poco mas sucia en algunos sitios, pero me temo que me estoy adelantando y no está acabado aun.
El Stug sí que lo veo muy envejecido, esos principios de óxido o suciedad en cada panel, a riesgo de meter la pata de nuevo porque no sé cómo va ambientado o lo que tienes previsto para él. Espero que no nos dejes así y postees cada avance.
Un saludo.