251 ready for upper hull

This "virtual workbench" is hosted by Robert Oehler and Brett Green, and is designed so that Missing-lynx readers can share their "in progress" photos with the rest of the readership and generate constructive discussions. Participation is open to all Missing-lynx visitors.

251 ready for upper hull

May 9th, 2012, 7:48 pm #1

Hi Everyone
The 251 is now ready for the upper hull to be fitted calling the inside of the hull finished so thought would post a picture before a lot of the detail is covered by the upper hull,
Thanks for looking
Lester
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

May 9th, 2012, 8:03 pm #2

Hi Lester,

I was already wondering in what stage your 251 would be! Its looking wonderfull so far.Will the outside be as worned as the inside?!

Looking forward to see this one completed!

Cheers,

Roger
Last edited by rogerhm on May 9th, 2012, 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

May 9th, 2012, 8:10 pm #3

Hi Roger
thanks for the comment yes the exteriour will have a fair amount of weathering going for a wet muddy look
Lester

May 9th, 2012, 8:12 pm #4

Hi Everyone
The 251 is now ready for the upper hull to be fitted calling the inside of the hull finished so thought would post a picture before a lot of the detail is covered by the upper hull,
Thanks for looking
Lester
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Hi
Great work.

Must tackle mine one day...

Andrew

May 9th, 2012, 8:57 pm #5

Hi Everyone
Thanks for looking
Lester
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
keep it posted!

http://roman-bizarre.blogspot.com/
https://www.facebook.com/rvscale/
https://roman-the-modelmaker.blogspot.no/

May 9th, 2012, 9:22 pm #6

Hi Everyone
Thanks for looking
Lester
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Absolutely gorgeous, I just love your painting style, always have.
Who's engine did you use out of interest, SKP or Great Wall?

Looking forward to seeing more.

All the best mate,

Darren.

May 9th, 2012, 10:23 pm #7

Hi Everyone
Thanks for looking
Lester
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
This is awesome Lester, I really like what you did with it since we spoke at sword and lance.

Cant wait to see it finished!

May 9th, 2012, 10:55 pm #8

Hi Everyone
Thanks for looking
Lester
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
love the heavy weathering! cannot wait for it to be finished!

May 9th, 2012, 11:10 pm #9

Hi Everyone
Thanks for looking
Lester
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Good to see a new model from you Laster!
I think more or less everybody has his own color combinations. I think this yellow is tipycal on your models, and that is one important part that makes your models so unique. I like the whole weathering as well, so can't wait to see the camo!

Regards
Archy

May 10th, 2012, 12:04 am #10

Hi Everyone
Thanks for looking
Lester
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Excellent detail painting and the storage arrangement is very convincing.